Ahaha~~Today is the fourth day of the FINAL SEMESTER EXAM~~
wahahahha~~xD
I have been crazy for examination~~xD haha~~
But I'm stressed in doing revision but I try to relax and enjoy the exam~~xD
Maybe you will think of me already crazy~haha~~yaya~~But enjoy better than stressed right?
You can't change the reality after you got the exam paper or went into the exam place~~
Haha~~Learned from a drama~~xD Have sth in that drama about education also de~=D
But that is the truth and the fact~xD yaya~~just accept it~~
Like accept that we cannot control everything in our life that contain in the essay in the summary of the exam~~xD
I usually woke up early in the morning for revision~~xP
Examination until now just fine lo~~
Just okay lo~~
Haha~~Not bad maybe~~=]
Anyway~~Add oil~~
^^
haha...I will continue my revision~~For the remaining subjects~~
Examination have three days more~~
Yaya~~Add oil for those days~~^^
wahahahha~~xD
I have been crazy for examination~~xD haha~~
But I'm stressed in doing revision but I try to relax and enjoy the exam~~xD
Maybe you will think of me already crazy~haha~~yaya~~But enjoy better than stressed right?
You can't change the reality after you got the exam paper or went into the exam place~~
Haha~~Learned from a drama~~xD Have sth in that drama about education also de~=D
But that is the truth and the fact~xD yaya~~just accept it~~
Like accept that we cannot control everything in our life that contain in the essay in the summary of the exam~~xD
I usually woke up early in the morning for revision~~xP
Examination until now just fine lo~~
Just okay lo~~
Haha~~Not bad maybe~~=]
Anyway~~Add oil~~
^^
haha...I will continue my revision~~For the remaining subjects~~
Examination have three days more~~
Yaya~~Add oil for those days~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment