Below are the photos I took yesterday~~^^
Yummy~xd
Ememm~Yesterday I went to The Mines and Book Fair~Again~xDDDD
But last time I didn't step into the shopping mall~This time have o~^^
The main cause : Shio Khan went to Book Fair~Wanna meet her~
And my mom's mood not good, so can go gai gai lo~haha~
huh...Me and my mummy went by taxi~
OMBuddha~The taxi has a unpleasant smell~So yucks~
Okay~I bear with it...huh...But really uncomfortable~And The Mines is far away~
Add up I woke up at 11++am and I haven't ate anything~
And around The Mines~The policemen block a road to go to The Mines~And cannot go straight in~Causes so jam~
Jam jam jam~Yucks Yucks Yucks~faint...
Walked ourselves into shopping mall...yucks...finally can leave the smelly taxi...haiz..
We ate sth at Food Court~And shop shop shop~
And daddy after that also got come~~
Hhaa~~Got few shopping booty~
A white watch(Nice~And mummy bought a watch also nice~Although cheap~)~A thing use to tie up hair~A "shoes' rubber"~And...emm...Sth else? Forgot...haha..
Then continueing shop shop shop~~~Haha~Ate ice-cream~
After Shio Khan sms me that she reached there~
Then we went to the Book Fair~~Haha~~
Met her after "hide & seek" ha~xD
And then I followed her and her family to walked and chat with her~
She has took a photograph with me~just 1 photo...=='''
Hahah~~nvm nvm~~=P and she gave back my primary "hand made magazine" and gave me my present~~Haha~Thanks~^^
And after few~So few hours...means 1, or 2 hours~She have to go back home~~=='' So fast~
So after "surfing" on sth in Book Fair~Then went out~
Then bought a Auntie Anne's pretzel~Yum yum~Then walked to the carpark place outside and accross the road~~==''' coz so jam and queued of The Mines and its carpark~So park outside noh~And we go through the underway and saw a elegant residency~So elegant~
It called Heritage~Wowowwowow~Residense;tower;village~
No ending~~xDDDDD Just happy~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment