La Di Da

Thursday, November 19, 2009

♥Form 2 Bye~

Every year really pass in a wink. ^.<
Now we already finished Form 2 semester~Wow~
Yesterday is our own last day of Form 2 semester~
I have posted our motion yesterday in this blog~

Sorry teacher~And thanks very much~
And thanks Chinese teachers to teach us and be a small library that borrow students include us many books~^^
And we got some of our exam papers~
I want to shout out here: Hey~HAMSA AND LINLIN~I have helped you to take some of your exam papers~Please come to my house and bring it back kay~^^

Erm...Our FORM 2 ended...What feelings?
Happy? Sad? Nothing? Mixed? Great?
No~~Just like usual~Haha~
And have to welcome the next year to begin~
Hehe~~
#My heart just think of PMR suddenly..oo..horror a bit..Haha...JOKE~

Soooo~~
Next year~~
We have to be a better person~~~
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT? Haha~~
# Seriously?
Of course man~~=P

Okay~Today I have settled my template~Haha~
Nice? Please give some comments o~Thanks so much~^^

Just now was seeing my brother to play a game (plants vs zombie)
==''' SO SWEAT~~Haha~~AND FUNNY~~xDDDD
# yiiii~So yucks~Don't said the word here larh~
Aiya~The "" in this game not that horror like the movie~
Heyhey~So funny man~~xDDSo many tricks~
And the plants so cute and funny~^^

SWEAT...lols...
Wish all all the best~~!
# we are not in the exam larh~
Okay okay~Bye bye~ See you all later~^^

No comments: