My look during doing revision at home~><
Hehheh~Have some snacks must be better~Haha~
Wahahah~xD
Party day! xD a song~ Suit with today~~xD
Party day! xD a song~ Suit with today~~xD
Today so happy~~Party day~~xD
We brought hp to school to take photos and bluetooth~~xDD
But don't tell anyone o~
And have jamuan today~~Have pizza , pasta , soft drinks.....
Yumyum~~^^ xd
Wahaha~~I'm still feel my stomach have some full now~~xDD
Then just continueing chatting chatting playing hp~~xDD
Happy neh~~All Muacks~~xP
And our super duper good teacher~~~Cikgu Suria~~^^
She is really nice~~and kind~~=]
She brought 2 pupils and went to buy pizza~xD I don't know that time~
And she cooked pasta for jamuan~^^
And she is nice with us~
I will miss you~Teacher~~=D
Actually, Today was happy at school la~=]
Mememe~xD
Me andLinlin~
Normal de~Elaine,Nee,Linlin~^^
Special de~Rongrong=='',Neenee,Linlin~xD
I was watching at somewhere? Somewhere over the rainbow? ahha...SWEAT~Nola~xDD LOLS
Birthday cake for teacher~~^^This is a surprise for teacher~But late jor geh~Nvm de la~~^^
Teacher was cutting cake~^^
Our nice nice nice teacher~^^ Leng lui hor~Haha~
Lastly, take photos together with teacher~We will miss u~haha~^^
Take photos together again~^^
Haha...This post has edited many times~
Holidays is going to begin~^^
Goodnitez~bye~^^
We brought hp to school to take photos and bluetooth~~xDD
But don't tell anyone o~
And have jamuan today~~Have pizza , pasta , soft drinks.....
Yumyum~~^^ xd
Wahaha~~I'm still feel my stomach have some full now~~xDD
Then just continueing chatting chatting playing hp~~xDD
Happy neh~~All Muacks~~xP
And our super duper good teacher~~~Cikgu Suria~~^^
She is really nice~~and kind~~=]
She brought 2 pupils and went to buy pizza~xD I don't know that time~
And she cooked pasta for jamuan~^^
And she is nice with us~
I will miss you~Teacher~~=D
Actually, Today was happy at school la~=]
Haha...This post has edited many times~
Holidays is going to begin~^^
Goodnitez~bye~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment