La Di Da

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Active Sunday~=D

Wahaha~You know what I have done in a whole day?
Haha...I will tell in this whole post~=]

Yesterday~I just went piano class and practice my song for concert~Then I have surfing Internet~Went to English class~Haha~Fun too wor~=P

Today Sweet Music Latest News
Hello~Good morning and good afternoon and good night for all of you~
I'm the host~My name is Piano~Today we gonna post up today latest news of Neexy/Xinny/Yongxn~
Neexy is the author or "host" of Sweet Music Full Of Love blog and "news" and "TV Channel"~

Today,she has several activities~

First, in the morning , she went to Guan Inn Teng at PJ to attend for her Buddhist class~And the latest new is her Buddhist class was having graduation ceremony today~She got one of the first place in her class~She was being happy with her friend~
Then,she waited her daddy to attend Buddhist Choir class~12.30 they "rushed" back home~

What brought that on? That is because they already late to go back home~They have to go for concert in Melodic Institute~That is the institute she are taking part in piano lesson~
She has played a song~~Pachabel's Canon In D~~She love this song~
And she met her old classmate~HoeYan there~play piano too and pretty also de~
After that, Neexy left earlier~So don't know what performed after that~
She went back home and began to play~Surfing Internet~
Until now have headache~Don't know why~So better she goes to rest~=]
That's all~Thanks~

Lets us to cover news with her~
"Hey~Hi~What are your feeling for a whole day?"

"Haha...Thanks~I'm happy too today and I have great time with my friend at Buddhist class graduation ceremony there~And then I'm happy for performing the song~Although have little mistakes but that is okay~Erm...And I played computer and surfing Internet~But I know that is not good~But I have continueing doing it since few days ago~Haha~If have a conclude,I think it's not a bad day~=] Thanks~After this I may can have a rest and watch television programmes or eat something~=D Thank you, bye~"

Wahahahhahah~Back to normal~giekgiek~
xDDDD
bb~^^ I upload photos later cause I really feel uncomfortable a bit~Bye~=]

No comments: