La Di Da

Thursday, November 12, 2009

All pass in a wink~ '<

Huh...Time really like pass in a wink~~
Later,we will have final semester holidays~
And later,we will be Form 3 students~==
Haiz...This year, I can describe myself with "cham"...
Haha...Cause really happened many many many things on me...
Haiz...And finally I feel alone...Although have frens too...

Actually...I have a bit sad in this class...
I really scare...I really scare...
I really scare I don't have any gang always with me and have to make gang with Hamsa...
Sorry cause I think Chinese will more can communicate with Chinese...Hamsa just fren la...
I really scare I will be sad again...I scare I will feel alone again...
I scare I will be hurt again...I scare my heart can't affort again...
I scare everything...Maybe I'm timid so...
Thus? I still scare...Scare everyone has their lovely close friends but I again don't have...
I really scare...Please...Please...For all frens that still stay same with my class...
Please don't leave me...alone... I really really scare...I don't know why...Really...
Please....But I'm not forcing...Haiz...Hopefully...Hopefully have a gang of lovely close best frens...=]

And next year we have PMR exam...Hehe...
Haha....Okayla...
Till here first...I want go to skul liao~Fourth before last day~~=]

No comments: