Huh huh...During the holidays, what shall we do?
What you all doing in holidays?
Of course just that little things to do~
Then , I played computer~Just wrote some diaries and surf some webs and connect with my friends~Nothing~
Okay~I know I have false but~Why parent have to control and force anything?
And I go bath, daddy shut down my computer without me to know~
Like yesterday night, my daddy talked about a children's camp~
I said although it is for teenagers, I also won't go! I don't want go!
He said : " you said don't go then can don't go de meh?"
Oh my gosh! good grief! Anything we don't want but have to follows yours?! we don't have hak to have our choice? damn...(actually don't want said this rude word)
The children camp is have for some peoples that want to join! not force by parent!
My parent won't force me and wish me be the best like that ago! What's brought that on now?!
Haiz...and parent recently hot-tempered...
Whatever...
And I'm pitied with my second brother~
He is not a bad guy~He just going through a process between teen and adult~
And become negative~Love computer and like to play~
What's wrong? why have to give up him?
Then how when chinese new year? just left him alone? NO WAY!
I never hope to be like this~I know he is nakal...but pls~
whatever he would be, he also your son~
And to my second brother : I know you are not bad guy , and please do something good~Don't like this~And don't give up your family~I will support you~But you have to be better~Please....Although you can't see this...maybe...
And yesterday night I cried...for him...and for my family...
Hope and wish we could have a harmony and happy family~Like ago~
Thanks so much~My parent~For raise us up until now~
But~you can become a clever parent...no need use force...=]
And I hope me and my two brothers can be more patient, caring and good..
If my family can change like this , I think it could be harmony and happy~
Hope so~=]
Cause peoples will grow up, and become more mature~
And then , hope it could help to be better~
THANKS MY FAMILY whatever~
No comments:
Post a Comment