La Di Da

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lazy Holidays~

Hahaha...Holidays, I be a lazy girl~xD
I usually slept at 12 and woke up at 11++...
Haha...I know this is not good at all~So~okay~later change~xDD
So sienz...So want to blog~~xDD
Yesterday evening went PI garden jogging and playing with my daddy and Elaine~
Hahaha~~Actually I jogged around for distances until Elaine came and we jogged awhile then play lo~~hahaha~~
My daddy said jogging have to use the in front of the foot~
And my shank pain until now~But now more painful~~
Haha~~Cause less doing sport~~xDD
So so so~~I want do sport lo~~haha~~
But wait until my shank be better 1st~~=]
Or never mine geh leh? haha.... lols...

Now I haven't brush my teeth and wash my face and change my clothes yet~
All haven't set up yet~
Guess what? I haven't eat breakfast or lunch yet~=P

Hahah~Okay~I think I better go set up things first~
Bye~

Today my eldest brother's birthday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

WISH ALL HAPPY~=]

No comments: