La Di Da

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wahaha~~xD

Wahahahahah~~xD
Finally the examination has already finished!!~~
We are Free~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xD
Haha~~So happy~~happy happy~~~

Today is the last day of final semester examination~~haha~~
Everything seems going on smoothly~~

I have tried to finish a complete drawing using poster colour~~xD
COMPLETELY using poster colour~! I choose the ques~draw tropical fruits(catan) among the 6 ques~~
My dad taught me at home also geh~~He taught me using pastel or crayon~~
Then today morning my friends call me and chat~Then they said catan have to use water color~
==faint~~lols~~Then daddy rush to teach me some some lo~~
I also learnt some skills----all colors have to dip some white then will more pretty~
----have to paint some colors for the "most inner layer" as a basic
Then I went to school and did myself~~Haha~~Not bad de loh~~
I have that talent ha~~xD no la no la~~Joking~~xD But I like to be serious too~~Haha~~xP
Cause daddy just taught me that and want what colors else mah~Then I did myself at skul~~xD
Ahaha~~Fresh try~~xD Good nia~~^^

Then everything just fine~Except~~~
== ==''' ==''''''''' When I went to toilet and washed our brush and something to use for poster color ~~After I washed it improperly(hahaa~xP),I really have emergency and want to go toilet!
I rush to the toilet room but before that,my "water" have already flow out...T^T
Then I went into the toilet room and wanted Hamsa to help me to find my spare wear in my bag...But unfortunatelyTT ==,my bag's spare wear already removed some day before...
OmBuddha...So she gave me my pad=='',and that is ultimate de!!== so long...
Okaylo...No other method...So uncomfortable...Haiz....
Actually not period de mah....hehe...
Then after taking Art 1 exam, my back of my dress wet...
Maybe because of sitting and continueing pressing it~..
Haiz...Haha...But after that okay~

== Really SWEAT....=='''''
I recently have these types of "condition"...so worse...
Hope I can solve it faster~~=] And no "bear with" the "water" and other bad habit~~=]

Hurray~~!! Examination finally finished! xD
Relax relax relax~~
Next week SPM and we got some holidays~Our class just have class on Wednesday and Thursday~~After that,totally real final semester holidays~~xD
Wahahahhaha~~Could you believe? I can laugh for a whole day~~Haha~~Joke~~xD
And then we will get our Form 3 SPBT books tomorrow after give back our Form 2 books~~
Hahaha~~I have lost my novel book~~Thanks Elaine cause will give me her own another book~^^ Thanks so much~Hope teacher will accept~~^^Thanks mwk~~

Haha~~Examination this time just fine~~
And our project's marks will add up into result of some subjects~~=D
But ICTL I cannot revise(no time no info of ICTL) and SIvik(not enough time) and SEni(just a bit)~~Haha~~But these subjects not really important la~~haha~~xP

Erm...HAPPY HOLIDAY~~
^^
Goodnitez~~^^
wish me and all be happy and peace~~^^

No comments: