La Di Da

Friday, November 27, 2009

Wahahahahhahaa~~

A bit bored with my blogskins...But...What can I do?
Hahha...Don't want set it again ler~
Maybe larh~~

Finally didn't go to Pavilion...I wonder why mummy just make it funny~
Cause already 2++ until 3 p.m.~Mummy asked , then I said maybe they already gone~
She laughed ~ "Huh! This is what a gathering arh! haha...what a gathering~They must have separated larh~rite? rite? ... something else like that..."
And my dad said if you just now after bath call me , I fetch and accompany you~
And mummy asked :" want go Pavilion marh?" I said want.
Then she said :"They all gone jor lur~"
==''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' SWEAT dou a...I never regret that didn't go...hehe...=P
I don't know why I make it serious...Everybody had their partner~No need me liao de lur~ishh...
Haha...So funny~

I hope tomorrow night I will have fun with two friends~=] Muacks~
And today play computer won't be giddy~haha...
*finally I willing to call it as "play computer"~haha...xD
maybe cause of rain~=] feel fresh~xD
Whatever happen , I LOVE you~Me~~and Family & Friends~^^
Muacks muacks muacks~~I have to LOVE~~cannot HATE~~fine? =]

I think I have to feel more for myself~And changing~=]
SUPPORT ME pls~~xDDD

I really I'm HAPPY I'm HAPPY I'm HAPPY I'm HAPPY I'm HAPPY~xDDD
Don't make myself and yourself unhappy~^^ Smile pls~~haha~
En! I'm HAPPY! just do like this~wahahahhahaha~xD

No comments: