Yesterday night, I'm such a negative person...
I really don't like force on me~I think everyone also...
I played the sadness piano music in my phone...repeat and repeat...
My dad said me mischievous...He thought I was playing my phone...
Sorry...I won't let you hurt me and my phone...
I really bored to hear everything...I wanted gone from bedroom...You don't let me away...
You wanted me to sleep now...earlier...
I just wanted to stay outside until you slept...I just come in and sleep in a silent...
Whatever...I just heard my music and force myself to cry...
But I have changed..Now, I hard to cry...
Just a little dripping drops came out from my eyes...
Maybe nothing to cry...Maybe too sad until cannot cry...
Someone so happy....But me so down here...
Whatever...My sadness because of my friends and family,I hope it could dissapear from my life...
Dissapear.....Forever...But I know...It is hard...
And now...I'm hard to ' cry....
To my belove friends~And families~ Please let us smile and laugh~=] And peaceful between us~
WISH....
But! Today I want HAPPY~
Sadness and anger~Please get out from my world! ><
I need a truth heart...For me~~=3
Hehe...I will change my blogskins again...
So bored and sad to see this blog...
'Hey~No sad man...
Oooo. Sorry~=] Haha...
I'm giving compliment for myself...If not, who else can do that?
The answer is...nobody...rite? Even my trusted friends, even my closed family...
' Hey~
Okay okay...I know i know...--
So? I haven't post my photos also...
Emmm....
I'm gonna invite more people to my blog...=]
I wanna find a really best blogskins~
Wish me luck~And happy~=[[]]
No comments:
Post a Comment