Actually blogging , have to think its title~~Hahha...Sometimes a bit hard~xD
My Holidays, must be better~
I think my holidays is too in disorder...
Like now , because of sadness and anger or confuse , I havent eat breakfast yet~
Now already 1++ p.m. , I haven't eat breakfast~Not to say lunch...haha...
And always play computer for a whole day~Have not regulate my shelf and books..
It's all in a mess now...
And I'm like to play or surf internet and now I'm tired because of this and don't want to read books...I said is like novel , story books , and others...
Ago , I will read many books and I brought along my books to wherever I went~
Now , computer...
Hahah...And sleep late wake up late...
Cause my slumber not good...I can't fall asleep fastly...And cannot sleep probably...
This make me feel so tired and insufficient sleep..
Haizzz...And sometimes feel wanna vomit..maybe uncomfortable...
And today , 27th of November, they all already reached Pavilion and gathering...
Me...Computer here...damn...
And my eyes really tired...I just can fall asleep so late so late...And I have nightmare...
And then I always been awaken in the early morning by my family...Haiz...
WHY CAN'T SLEEP WELL!!! T^T
WHY Don't let me free...
And yesterday night , my second brother's bag has been stolen by thief!
His friend's car had been opened by thief and stolen their things...
His keys and clothes are in it...Hope the thief won't know where he is living..
And he keeping call and call home and call daddy because he lost his keys~
I felt noisy with the phone ring but I suddenly heard his scream~"Dad!"
Hehe...So I awaken my daddy, finally he can come in...hehe..
Hope hope really hope everything can be solved!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment