Continue the yesterday post~~
Cause yesterday my mom angry...So I as quickly as I can wrote all and go to bed lo...
But too late...My mom locked the room door neh...So I knocked knocked knocked say say say then she open the door lo...huhu...haha~~xP
Then? Thus? haha...
My dad already went to Penang by commuter last night~~
He wanted to go for the Buddhist singing competition~~hao xiang is whole Malaysia de ye~~
Maybe lo~~haha~~^^
He maybe would regret to buy the ticket to go so early cause the contest held on Sunday~~
He had sms with me~~Haha~~he said a lonely lonely journey that he never ever had~~haha~~xD
But he said have small room and bed also not bad de wor~~haha~~=D
Now he already already reached Penang and the Buddhist centre lu~~haha~~
And just eating char kuei tiao~~xD yummy~~
I really want to go for travel like ago~~Whole family~~Five people~~
Laugh together go together~~Fun together~~.......
Haiz....But I think just have little percent lo....So seldom now....
And have some some problem...
NamoAmitabha~~Please help us....
If I could help, please tell me...=]
Haiz...But totally have to depend on them de lo...hehe...
Anyway...Not a big problem jiu hao liao de lo....=]
Haha~~My wretch blog have a special funny article~~xD
Can give some comments o~~^^
Then...? ooo...Have some unpleasant to "some people"...
Cause manner....
A not bad person no rude no cheat no but I really dunno why I really have some little unpleasant...Sorry about that....Maybe I may hurt you...
You already repeat many times...But...
I just can say sorry or thanks...just fren only...
Please be shou xin....
But I think not only me have to be sorry...sry!==
Erm...Examination just okay~~
Maths 2~~Teacher come out more fractions~~haha~~
I have 2 questions not sure~~Others I have checked~~Almost correct if I done in the right way~~yaya~~=] I think it's okay~~
Sc 2 hard a bit~~Actually not that hard la~~Just we have to know more or remember more~~
But some of them we just miss that maybe~~Just okay lo~~
All subjects until now just okay lo~~
Next week more challenging~~haha~~xD
Okay~~till here~~Everything is going on as usual~~ya~~
Except I didn't go for piano class today~~=]
Just as no transport bah~~=]
Haha~~
Add oil~~\ (^o^) /
CHEER UP XINNEE~~=]
Don't be moody don't be affected! =[[]]
YOU ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HAPPY XINNEE~~^~^
You are happy~~Please~~=]
Hahahah~~xD
Cause yesterday my mom angry...So I as quickly as I can wrote all and go to bed lo...
But too late...My mom locked the room door neh...So I knocked knocked knocked say say say then she open the door lo...huhu...haha~~xP
Then? Thus? haha...
My dad already went to Penang by commuter last night~~
He wanted to go for the Buddhist singing competition~~hao xiang is whole Malaysia de ye~~
Maybe lo~~haha~~^^
He maybe would regret to buy the ticket to go so early cause the contest held on Sunday~~
He had sms with me~~Haha~~he said a lonely lonely journey that he never ever had~~haha~~xD
But he said have small room and bed also not bad de wor~~haha~~=D
Now he already already reached Penang and the Buddhist centre lu~~haha~~
And just eating char kuei tiao~~xD yummy~~
I really want to go for travel like ago~~Whole family~~Five people~~
Laugh together go together~~Fun together~~.......
Haiz....But I think just have little percent lo....So seldom now....
And have some some problem...
NamoAmitabha~~Please help us....
If I could help, please tell me...=]
Haiz...But totally have to depend on them de lo...hehe...
Anyway...Not a big problem jiu hao liao de lo....=]
Haha~~My wretch blog have a special funny article~~xD
Can give some comments o~~^^
Then...? ooo...Have some unpleasant to "some people"...
Cause manner....
A not bad person no rude no cheat no but I really dunno why I really have some little unpleasant...Sorry about that....Maybe I may hurt you...
You already repeat many times...But...
I just can say sorry or thanks...just fren only...
Please be shou xin....
But I think not only me have to be sorry...sry!==
Erm...Examination just okay~~
Maths 2~~Teacher come out more fractions~~haha~~
I have 2 questions not sure~~Others I have checked~~Almost correct if I done in the right way~~yaya~~=] I think it's okay~~
Sc 2 hard a bit~~Actually not that hard la~~Just we have to know more or remember more~~
But some of them we just miss that maybe~~Just okay lo~~
All subjects until now just okay lo~~
Next week more challenging~~haha~~xD
Okay~~till here~~Everything is going on as usual~~ya~~
Except I didn't go for piano class today~~=]
Just as no transport bah~~=]
Haha~~
Add oil~~\ (^o^) /
CHEER UP XINNEE~~=]
Don't be moody don't be affected! =[[]]
YOU ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HAPPY XINNEE~~^~^
You are happy~~Please~~=]
Hahahah~~xD
No comments:
Post a Comment