La Di Da

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Template♥

Why this post so long?
''Haha...Cause the author so "talkative"~
No no~Cause this is the combination of 2 posts that I want to post~Hehheh~
Cause yesterday de post not posted yet~

LOVE STORY
Everybody has their own love story~
Prince and Princess~It's a love story, just say yes~=]

Hey there~
I have changed a new template~ Nice?
I like it~But now have some pro~
It just accept a background music~
And after I added my chatbox, it become so messy~I think I have to settle it~
Huh...So hard to find a suitable template...
And actually I'm not concentrate to find template. Hehe.
I have watched drama and surf Internet too~Haha~

Recently almost facing the computer everyday~Become my holidays activities? Noway~!
''Haha. I have already be a friend with computer.== Hi~Computer~
If I always like that, my eyes will be "broken"~ just joke~So horrible...
okay? no more facing computer for a long time~=P
And my eyes will be like "panda eyes"~
'' what like larh. I don't like it kay~
This "LIKE" not that "LIKE"~Kay~
Ci LIKE not bi LIKE (chinese)~xD

Okay okay~Don't talk to myself like a "crazy"~
Haha~~
I just will "decrease" the number or time of facing computer lo~
'' Hey~There got computer (that is off)~Don't face it~Go to another way~
=='' Kk~not that means. ^^'''

And~~~
Today I have went to school~~
I got many exam paper~That's why we today always located in the teacher office~
Heyhey~We asked many teachers to get exam papers~Haha~
But finally I forgot Chinese Paper 1~==
Then, the funny things are we help out Sc teacher to do for the info of PEKA of our whole class~In a sc lab that is cannot open the light...=='''
And the sc lab actually is horrible a bit...Luckily the "human skull" is in the "information room"~Is that we call it? Emmm...Whatever~
Pitied the teacher in there~Facing the skull almost everyday~Haha~Maybe they have learnt that or adapted it~=]
After we done it, teacher gave us RM2 for....For pay? For reward? For pocket money?
Hahhaa~~Like that also can earn money~So geng~xD
We really surprised and happy~
Wahaha~If everyday I can earn money with this method I will be so happy lo~Although just RM2~But it is fair~=]

Today just busying chatting and got some exam papers~
And we are like "thieves"~Some teachers are not at their office~
My friend so brave? She really always think that everything is belongs to hers~
She always move teacher's thing then I remind her to put back it...==
And we stole a glance at some exam papers~== And also the name list of our class~Actually cannot geh...
So I said sorry to teacher lo~=] But today teacher's mood not good at all~
But she also said it's okay~
Wish teacher be happy~=]
Very sorry...Teachers...haha...And thank you very much~^^
'' Luckily you also have some conscience~
Of course~Haha~~But I really feel sorry~=]

Haha...My important subjects almost get A~^^
If I'm not wrong, I have all A's in all important subjects~yay~^^v
And chinese teacher Ng said my essay has fall backward...Okay...I will read more books to improve again~=]
And teacher Wong has lend us some books~Actually her place has many books to be borrow to pupils~Haha~So good~
We lend 4 or 5 books each person~^^
I have successful lend the novel~《幸福的味道》
Unfortunately《鹅卵石》can't found by teacher...But actually before this they have de...
Hehe...Never mine la~~^^

HAPPY HAPPY~~^^

No comments: