Leisure Mall~~Wahaha~
Actually we was not going to leisure mall~
Just want to find a recommended restaurant in Taman Midah~
But today is holiday and the shop don't have servant to cook food~
Okay larh~~Next time go~^^
Then I want to go Leisure Mall~
Wahhh...But~No food for us...~~Herbivourous human~~hahaxD
Finally walked around all of the Leisure Mall , no one restaurant suitable for us~
And lastly we just went Old Town to eat...Already 8++p.m. man...
And recently , I always feel like turn the stomach...feel like vomit...
Haiz...Don't know what's wrong with this...
The food so yucks...I feel...But the Jawa mee tasty also geh~Just I don't have a healthy body to enjoy it...just feel the mee okay only..but this food is the only one I feel okay...
The french fries~Don't know why put so much salts on it~
* Guys , too much salts is not good~aha~lols.
The salts have already lower the price? lols.
I feel full and yucks...*actually no eat so much food...@.@Don't have place to put anything in my stomach...so yucks..
Scare with this...Cause don't know what's wrong with me...
Always feel yucks...Hope it will be alright..
Maybe I have to do something~Not facing computer so much and often~
No late sleep so~=] And drink more water...
And.... HOPE TOMORROW NIGHT WILL BE A NICE NIGHT~
And ME AND MY FRIEND CAN REACH THE LOCATION WE MEET SMOOTHLY~
=] and wish happy~^^ Goodnight~
Recommend my daddy's blog~can give a comment there~aha~xD
www.thedreamerycc.blogspot.com
or suggest someone older or elder to see see~xD
haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment