Ahaha~~Such a funny and long titles~~
I think we could expected that how long is the post also~xD
Okay~~Just tolerate it and read it~~haha...
Ya~~The weeks have begun~~and begin~~haha...xD
ADD OIL!~~ \ ^o^ /
Yesterday
I went to attend piano class and English class as normal~~And the concert organized by the institute will be held in 15th of November~~Huh...Luckily it is held after my examination~~
Anyway, I have to practice my songs during the exam too~~==
Then, Daddy went to Pavilion to meet his students and have some meals after fetching me and mummy to go to my English class~~By the time I reached the class, I have already late~Everytime I late huh?...
English class have learned by,while,by the time,by then and others~~Vocabulary have learned about the city life and country life~~haha~~
After my classes have ended, we was deciding whether want to go to Pavilion or have another choice~~Thus I think I will be most likely to go Pavilion~~xD
We took a bus and have a climax in the journey~~==
The bus driver is too dangerous to be a driver ha~~When he drove to the traffic light in KL(imbi) , the traffic light turned to red and the pedestrians begun to walk across the road~~
The bus driver never slammed on the brake or cannot put on in time...? The bus going on and we can expect it could strike the pedestrians!! Fortunately the pedestrians realized and can run away and escaped themselves...== Such a dangerous and irresponsible bus driver...Huh...That can be seized with a panic! A dangerous and terrifying incident...Luckily no accident...huh...
And also have one time more, a pedestrian went across the road and the bus driver sound his horn and the pedestrian run away in hurry~~So funny and the driver laugh for that...==We felt funny of the bus driver and laughed too...xD
Finally we can reached the Bukit Bintang and we walked to Pavilion~~
In the entrance, I saw a famous man~~xD Guess what?
I saw Tun Doktor Mahathir!! And have some peoples took photographs with him~~
He looks casual and if I'm not wrongly remember, he wore a long sleeve shirt with checker pattern on it~~Maybe he came with family...?...
I think everyone who saw him felt excited or surprised~haha...xD
I'm glad to saw him at Pavilion although didn't have any interaction~
I think I will regret that didn't go and take a photographs with him....Finally...I didn't do that! ==''
Haha...But so excited la~~=D
Then we went to Food Court~~Have my Korean cuisine dinner~~A bit boring right?..haha...
After that, me and mummy started to walk all around the Pavilion area without meet and inform my daddy~~haha....xD
I bought three donuts in J.CO by myself~~haha~
Black forest one is so delicious~~I'm regret to buy the another two type of donuts~~
But~~We have to do something without regret~~haha~~
Shopping~~willing to buy a T-shirt ("CHEER YOU UP") but I can't decide which one I have to choose~~
Finally mummy brought me out of the shop and see~~I decided to buy white colour but she said Jusco also have so we left and go to meet daddy in a hurry...Cause he still don't know we already reached earlier~~== and he is waiting for us to eat together and keeping urge~~haha~~
I was regret again~~T^T huhuh~~haha...
The adults (have one more family with him there) chatting~~== bored...
I have sms to friends about the Tun Mahathir meet before that~~haha...
And my journey ended up after they stopped chatting and wanted to go back home~~
Today
Nothing~~Just I'm late to the Buddhist class....And daddy scolded me about that~~
Cause I have responsible at my shoulder and I should not be late and let many peoples wait for me...Haiz...I also regret for that....
But so tired~~haha~~
I'm starting to do revision with the Science CD borrowed by teacher now~~
I think I could finish it~ The Air Pressure is so confusing! But just fine also~~haha...
I will try~~=D
I will still repeat and repeat this phrase until my exam ended I think~~xD
ADD OIL~~\^o^/ Gambateh!
Hardworking weeks! Lets begin! ^^
HAPPY EVERYDAY~
I think we could expected that how long is the post also~xD
Okay~~Just tolerate it and read it~~haha...
Ya~~The weeks have begun~~and begin~~haha...xD
ADD OIL!~~ \ ^o^ /
Yesterday
I went to attend piano class and English class as normal~~And the concert organized by the institute will be held in 15th of November~~Huh...Luckily it is held after my examination~~
Anyway, I have to practice my songs during the exam too~~==
Then, Daddy went to Pavilion to meet his students and have some meals after fetching me and mummy to go to my English class~~By the time I reached the class, I have already late~Everytime I late huh?...
English class have learned by,while,by the time,by then and others~~Vocabulary have learned about the city life and country life~~haha~~
After my classes have ended, we was deciding whether want to go to Pavilion or have another choice~~Thus I think I will be most likely to go Pavilion~~xD
We took a bus and have a climax in the journey~~==
The bus driver is too dangerous to be a driver ha~~When he drove to the traffic light in KL(imbi) , the traffic light turned to red and the pedestrians begun to walk across the road~~
The bus driver never slammed on the brake or cannot put on in time...? The bus going on and we can expect it could strike the pedestrians!! Fortunately the pedestrians realized and can run away and escaped themselves...== Such a dangerous and irresponsible bus driver...Huh...That can be seized with a panic! A dangerous and terrifying incident...Luckily no accident...huh...
And also have one time more, a pedestrian went across the road and the bus driver sound his horn and the pedestrian run away in hurry~~So funny and the driver laugh for that...==We felt funny of the bus driver and laughed too...xD
Finally we can reached the Bukit Bintang and we walked to Pavilion~~
In the entrance, I saw a famous man~~xD Guess what?
I saw Tun Doktor Mahathir!! And have some peoples took photographs with him~~
He looks casual and if I'm not wrongly remember, he wore a long sleeve shirt with checker pattern on it~~Maybe he came with family...?...
I think everyone who saw him felt excited or surprised~haha...xD
I'm glad to saw him at Pavilion although didn't have any interaction~
I think I will regret that didn't go and take a photographs with him....Finally...I didn't do that! ==''
Haha...But so excited la~~=D
Then we went to Food Court~~Have my Korean cuisine dinner~~A bit boring right?..haha...
After that, me and mummy started to walk all around the Pavilion area without meet and inform my daddy~~haha....xD
I bought three donuts in J.CO by myself~~haha~
Black forest one is so delicious~~I'm regret to buy the another two type of donuts~~
But~~We have to do something without regret~~haha~~
Shopping~~willing to buy a T-shirt ("CHEER YOU UP") but I can't decide which one I have to choose~~
Finally mummy brought me out of the shop and see~~I decided to buy white colour but she said Jusco also have so we left and go to meet daddy in a hurry...Cause he still don't know we already reached earlier~~== and he is waiting for us to eat together and keeping urge~~haha~~
I was regret again~~T^T huhuh~~haha...
The adults (have one more family with him there) chatting~~== bored...
I have sms to friends about the Tun Mahathir meet before that~~haha...
And my journey ended up after they stopped chatting and wanted to go back home~~
Today
Nothing~~Just I'm late to the Buddhist class....And daddy scolded me about that~~
Cause I have responsible at my shoulder and I should not be late and let many peoples wait for me...Haiz...I also regret for that....
But so tired~~haha~~
I'm starting to do revision with the Science CD borrowed by teacher now~~
I think I could finish it~ The Air Pressure is so confusing! But just fine also~~haha...
I will try~~=D
I will still repeat and repeat this phrase until my exam ended I think~~xD
ADD OIL~~\^o^/ Gambateh!
Hardworking weeks! Lets begin! ^^
HAPPY EVERYDAY~
No comments:
Post a Comment