On Wednesday,PMR begin~~We have few holidays in this week and next week~~
Tingkatan 2 have holidays on wednesday, friday and next tuesday~~
Except Merak and Melur will have holidays all days~~A whole week~~O.o
Tomorrow I will go to school~~yaya~~
Then today Hamsa teached us Maths~~
Good ya~~I have understood the circle 1~~^^
Thanks thanks~~^^
We played ball at PJK~~hehe...=P
Today teacher discuss with us about Jamuan of our class...
Planning held on Saturday,21 Nov at Padang Taman Putra...Start at 7pm...
Then we really excited and plan to wear what clothes...
Because can wear casually~~Excited de~~
I back home...I asked my mom whether I could go anot...
She said no way...T^T
Now....Mood less....-.- Become down...
Haiz...Hope teacher will change plan~~
Become held in the last day we study in our skul at skul time lo...
Haha...No sense ady...Today the last episode of "jia hao yue yuan" shows on tv o~~
Whether I have dvd and I have watched it before~~
But I want see that "situation or catch"~~haha...lols...
Just a fun~~
Haiz...Cheer up man...Xinnee...
Don't bother that...
Xinnee: I...I...just want that money~~~class fees~~
Pay back to me and I will have good mood lo~~
Hahahahhaha....xP
No comments:
Post a Comment