Haiz...today got go skul ya~~
Ok happy lo...
Then teacher maybe will change date of jamuan cause herself and her husband also find out the responsibility, shortcoming and others...Actually I really hope it can change plan, cause I don't want to miss this chance...
We are getting form 3 next year...How could we dun have jamuan before that...hahaha...
Whatever...Never care...If teacher change, im really happy~~if i can attend it la...
Hope lo...But I think teacher will change it later~~If like that yay~^^v
And The TErrible and HoRrible thing is coming~~~
It is the date of exam change...
CHanGe to 27th of October~~~
WHY NOT TOLD US EARLIER~~~
AWAAAAAA~~~~== T^T
+ u + u bah...
I went home happily...mom also nothing de...
Ate luichar as dinner~~yum~~xD
Then, "ring ring....." got Elaine's call~~
She ask me can she go to my house and do homework tomorrow?
Then I hang out(is it call "hang out"?) and ask my mom...
She said:" Har...She....(something, I have forgotten...) Dun ask me...I dunno...Ask ur dad...Im not at home..u ask me no benefit...I go bank...(and other else..)"
My dad said:" tomoro Im not at home in the afternoon...You ask me cannot get any......(other)
P/S: I have simplified the conversation~~
Then I keeping ask here ask there...== coz dun have answer...
My mom just continuing saying "dunno dunno dunno ask ur dad he said wat wat wat blablabla...dunno la!!!!"
=="" if dun want say Dun want lo...Im not forcing wat...
Then ok... our plan have destroyed...
I really feel confuse...ask dad lo...
After that I just murmur myself, coz it is so confusing and annoying...He angry suddenly and shout out"bla....... dun be like tat la!!!..." when i wanna phone Elaine after murmur...
=='''
Haiz...really confusing...actually maybe mom want go bank so...
But she just say like hinded de...Have to find clue de...sorry...I can't realise lo...he...
I feel really so MO MING QI MIAO lo~~
one said sth she want but i really confuse and annoy...
one angry suddenly and shout out at me...
I din do any wrong wat!!!!! T^T
Pity xinnee....==''
Haha...This is a crazy story from crazy girl~~hehe...xD
Ok happy lo...
Then teacher maybe will change date of jamuan cause herself and her husband also find out the responsibility, shortcoming and others...Actually I really hope it can change plan, cause I don't want to miss this chance...
We are getting form 3 next year...How could we dun have jamuan before that...hahaha...
Whatever...Never care...If teacher change, im really happy~~if i can attend it la...
Hope lo...But I think teacher will change it later~~If like that yay~^^v
And The TErrible and HoRrible thing is coming~~~
It is the date of exam change...
CHanGe to 27th of October~~~
WHY NOT TOLD US EARLIER~~~
AWAAAAAA~~~~== T^T
+ u + u bah...
I went home happily...mom also nothing de...
Ate luichar as dinner~~yum~~xD
Then, "ring ring....." got Elaine's call~~
She ask me can she go to my house and do homework tomorrow?
Then I hang out(is it call "hang out"?) and ask my mom...
She said:" Har...She....(something, I have forgotten...) Dun ask me...I dunno...Ask ur dad...Im not at home..u ask me no benefit...I go bank...(and other else..)"
My dad said:" tomoro Im not at home in the afternoon...You ask me cannot get any......(other)
P/S: I have simplified the conversation~~
Then I keeping ask here ask there...== coz dun have answer...
My mom just continuing saying "dunno dunno dunno ask ur dad he said wat wat wat blablabla...dunno la!!!!"
=="" if dun want say Dun want lo...Im not forcing wat...
Then ok... our plan have destroyed...
I really feel confuse...ask dad lo...
After that I just murmur myself, coz it is so confusing and annoying...He angry suddenly and shout out"bla....... dun be like tat la!!!..." when i wanna phone Elaine after murmur...
=='''
Haiz...really confusing...actually maybe mom want go bank so...
But she just say like hinded de...Have to find clue de...sorry...I can't realise lo...he...
I feel really so MO MING QI MIAO lo~~
one said sth she want but i really confuse and annoy...
one angry suddenly and shout out at me...
I din do any wrong wat!!!!! T^T
Pity xinnee....==''
Haha...This is a crazy story from crazy girl~~hehe...xD
No comments:
Post a Comment