Haha...Monday I went school with Elaine~~
We revised Sejarah~~OmBuddha! Almost 6 hours we just spent for the unit 7!!
And the last two points haven't finished too! Sejarah...oh...==haha...
That day is the birthday of Suria Teacher o~~xD
Then simren them suggested us to sing happy birthday song to teacher lo~~
Ok lo~~Sing lo~~"Happy Birthday to u~~.........." haha...teacher happy neh~~^^
And Jamuan almost will change to school time o~~Just haven't told us only~~haha...^^v
Then some teachers said that date of exam change again~~
Change to 3rd of November o~~if it is true, yayyyyay~~~~We have some more time~~~xD
^^v
Actually today want to go to school and ask teacher clearly de,
but this morning I go to extracted a tooth~~haha...At Ampang there~~
So 1p.m. just can eat...And have to "bite" the cotton or something else~~
So I don't want to go liao~~haha...
But I won't lazy! I will study de la~~hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha....
I have another blog o~~You all know?
www.wretch.cc/blog/xin951207~~ Chinese 1~~
Ok la~~Nothing~~Bye~~^^
We revised Sejarah~~OmBuddha! Almost 6 hours we just spent for the unit 7!!
And the last two points haven't finished too! Sejarah...oh...==haha...
That day is the birthday of Suria Teacher o~~xD
Then simren them suggested us to sing happy birthday song to teacher lo~~
Ok lo~~Sing lo~~"Happy Birthday to u~~.........." haha...teacher happy neh~~^^
And Jamuan almost will change to school time o~~Just haven't told us only~~haha...^^v
Then some teachers said that date of exam change again~~
Change to 3rd of November o~~if it is true, yayyyyay~~~~We have some more time~~~xD
^^v
Actually today want to go to school and ask teacher clearly de,
but this morning I go to extracted a tooth~~haha...At Ampang there~~
So 1p.m. just can eat...And have to "bite" the cotton or something else~~
So I don't want to go liao~~haha...
But I won't lazy! I will study de la~~hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha....
I have another blog o~~You all know?
www.wretch.cc/blog/xin951207~~ Chinese 1~~
Ok la~~Nothing~~Bye~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment