La Di Da

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

♥ The Reason

Ha...Yesterday went to school~~
Because we all are "good students" mah...=P
Cheh...I thought so less ppl will come de...Then have 17 ppls came~~
Hahaha...good o~~hehe...=P
BORED...But kh have project to finish it...
T^T Never go ICTL~~Cause o...They dun want go...And I dunno other ppl got go anot mah...Scare mah...so din go lo...haha...
Actually we planned tomoro go to school de...coz have to finish tat "stupid" kh project...haha...
Then dun want lo...we get it ourselves directly from our fren then do ourselves lo...==
So....Tomorrow won't go de~~~en en~~

Haiz...I asked my mom again...she is really very angry...
Actually, I just want to know the REASON~~
If you say probably to me about the reason, my heart will just be ok...
But you never le...You just very angry when I ask about it...
I ask daddy lo...He said at night so he actually also won't agree de...
Additional, held at the public place, it's dangerous so never agree wor...
Oklo...I know i know...My lovely parent is very worry about me~~♥
Additional teacher never sure that we all will really be secured...
So lo... En...I understand a bit de...But I just only hope I could go...
For awhile with my parent beside also ok mah...for just awhile also ok...hehe...

Haiz...21/11~~Jamuan~~Byebye ler~~hehe...
If can go awhile, I also be happy nia~~Hope bah..But LESS CHANCE de lo...
Haha...Meet you all again after this year if we you yuan la~~2 KECUBUNG~~haha...
Whether my heart just like pain pain abit...but no choice...ya...


I just want be HAPPY and SMILE~~ That's what I hope~~Hope bah~~

No comments: