This morning,I have woke up early lazily...
To go to the guan inn teng to attend class~~
Miss my friends there~~Cause last week didn't go~~No transportation~~
Yeah~~Meet my friend---Jeanno~~Muacks~~haha...lols...
Then, I prepared to go back home after the class ended...
T^T The adults want me to follow my dad to an auntie's(dad's fren) house...
Cause have a feast there~~If i wanna go back home immediately, my dad have to fetch me back then went to Kota Kemuning~~==
T^T I went liao~~So tiring, boring and hot!!
Whether it is like banglo...But the weather so hot...
Additional I can't bath there mah...
I went back home full of tiredness and hotness...==
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~Waste my day~~
I wanna do hw and revision hurry...
And tomorrow don't know....
A good new is Hamsa have got the form for KH project!!!
I can go to her house and get the form do myself at home later!!!!!YAY~~xD
So...I think she won't come to school on Monday huh...
Ok~~That's my day~~I love "slurping" my noodle(cup)~~haha...
T^T sickness~~Have to eat medicine again~~
Hope faster get recovered from sick~~^^
+u+u+u~~~for all things~~~^^/
To go to the guan inn teng to attend class~~
Miss my friends there~~Cause last week didn't go~~No transportation~~
Yeah~~Meet my friend---Jeanno~~Muacks~~haha...lols...
Then, I prepared to go back home after the class ended...
T^T The adults want me to follow my dad to an auntie's(dad's fren) house...
Cause have a feast there~~If i wanna go back home immediately, my dad have to fetch me back then went to Kota Kemuning~~==
T^T I went liao~~So tiring, boring and hot!!
Whether it is like banglo...But the weather so hot...
Additional I can't bath there mah...
I went back home full of tiredness and hotness...==
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~Waste my day~~
I wanna do hw and revision hurry...
And tomorrow don't know....
A good new is Hamsa have got the form for KH project!!!
I can go to her house and get the form do myself at home later!!!!!YAY~~xD
So...I think she won't come to school on Monday huh...
Ok~~That's my day~~I love "slurping" my noodle(cup)~~haha...
T^T sickness~~Have to eat medicine again~~
Hope faster get recovered from sick~~^^
+u+u+u~~~for all things~~~^^/
No comments:
Post a Comment