You can read the second post below this post~~Please read full of endure~~=D
Today started school~~
I woke up at 10.00++a.m. and went to school for ICTL.
My daddy fetched me and Elaine went to there...
I have a long time no go ICTL~~yaya~~
And today go and chat with them happily~~^^
Elaine and Ting~~Muacks my friends~~♥haha...
Then started classes~~We went back to class and meet our own friends~~
And Yilin have teached me Rotation and Theng have teached me Coordinate~~yay~~
Muacks my friends~~♥hahaha...
Today Hamsa didn't go to school...Just fine~~I think just okay la...
Huh...Nowadays the exam will be coming soon, the situation feels like tension,seriousness and stressed than before...==
Hahaya~~And some teachers haven't finished all chapters~~
And that irresponsible maths teacher just left us away and absent for about months I think...
Haha...Although he is not teach really good, but he also can teach us de...
Never mine~~I think he will absent until we exam, so we revise ourselves!!
Add oil all~~I have got some examination info~~hehe...
I will get it more tomorrow~~But this is only for SMKPM Form 2 students la~~haha...=D
Chinese will come out all~~Including Peralihan , Form 1 and 2 study~~
English I just heard that teacher will give us what will be come out in exam to do in this two weeks before exam...
I heard teacher said is Literature~paper( almost) 1 have come out The Lake Of Innesfree and Bally Shoes...Paper 2 essays have come out the pie charts and choose 3 themes for novel...
Erm...Sejarah also come out all of Form 1 and 2 chapters~~xP
K.H.~~Teras have got all in Form 2 and Organisasi Bengkel,Kerja Kayu and Elektrik for Form 1...Perdagangan haven't know yet...
And what else ya? I think I will find out from tomorrow~~=]
Add oil ya!~~Gambateh and Gambaroyo~~
Don't so stressed~~><
Ha~~~
Today started school~~
I woke up at 10.00++a.m. and went to school for ICTL.
My daddy fetched me and Elaine went to there...
I have a long time no go ICTL~~yaya~~
And today go and chat with them happily~~^^
Elaine and Ting~~Muacks my friends~~♥haha...
Then started classes~~We went back to class and meet our own friends~~
And Yilin have teached me Rotation and Theng have teached me Coordinate~~yay~~
Muacks my friends~~♥hahaha...
Today Hamsa didn't go to school...Just fine~~I think just okay la...
Huh...Nowadays the exam will be coming soon, the situation feels like tension,seriousness and stressed than before...==
Hahaya~~And some teachers haven't finished all chapters~~
And that irresponsible maths teacher just left us away and absent for about months I think...
Haha...Although he is not teach really good, but he also can teach us de...
Never mine~~I think he will absent until we exam, so we revise ourselves!!
Add oil all~~I have got some examination info~~hehe...
I will get it more tomorrow~~But this is only for SMKPM Form 2 students la~~haha...=D
Chinese will come out all~~Including Peralihan , Form 1 and 2 study~~
English I just heard that teacher will give us what will be come out in exam to do in this two weeks before exam...
I heard teacher said is Literature~paper( almost) 1 have come out The Lake Of Innesfree and Bally Shoes...Paper 2 essays have come out the pie charts and choose 3 themes for novel...
Erm...Sejarah also come out all of Form 1 and 2 chapters~~xP
K.H.~~Teras have got all in Form 2 and Organisasi Bengkel,Kerja Kayu and Elektrik for Form 1...Perdagangan haven't know yet...
And what else ya? I think I will find out from tomorrow~~=]
Add oil ya!~~Gambateh and Gambaroyo~~
Don't so stressed~~><
Ha~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment