Hahah...Exam exam~~
Yoyoyo~~Add oil yo~~^^'''''
Today have been crazy in the morning~~
Just feel annoying...=='' cause like crazy neh~~
So whatever~~Just release all lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~
Like throwing pillow and else~~Then cried out really really really~~
I'm not annoy of they don't allow me do something~~
I'm not annoy of I cannot go to somewhere~~I'm not annoy of ignore~~
Just why they could being like some...== dun want to say bout that~~=]
Then Today I got mummy's call at noon~~
She asked me about Elaine come and other else then said "up to u la"~~
Weird a bit...@@'''''
Then, I went to Onpong follow my daddy and got back the books i have borrowed to Theng and then wait for mummy and she came and we went buy food then went back home~~hehe...
Elaine went to my home by 3pm++...==''
After watching some programmes...(about hair...haha...lols..)
We went upstairs and did things....
Hahahahahha...Just talking, doing little homework, seeing phone and else...
Hehe...Then her mom came by 5.30pm...== so fast...
And we just done a little...my gosh...
We two decided Monday wanna go to school...Actually a bit lazy...haha...=P
But she don't have frens go with her mah...But can study at skul mah...ha...
After that, receive Hamsa call...She said the malay girl that photocopy the form for KH project for all of us said can give Hamsa yesterday and suddenly said today...Then today called her, she said tomoro...We scare she will never give us until Monday lo...==''
So? So what? Hamsa said if she never give us, she will come to skul and do with me...
Sweat...If she give us before Monday, Hamsa will never go to skul...
=='' Such a troublesome matter and malay girl~~!!!haha...
And I finally can change my handphone theme to cute theme!!xD
Cause use bluetooth send from Elaine's hp~~haha..Thanks yarh~~
So cute neh~~and refreshness~~emem~~^^
The TErrible and HoRrible thing~~~haha...lols
The changes of date of exam...
CHanGe to 27th of October~~~
+ u + u bah~~
\(^0^)/
Just...Add oil lo~~!!!!
Gambateh!! And Gambaroyo too~~
Hehe...^.^
And~~~Be HAPPY~~I don't want moody~~~
Wahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahah~~~
Crazy~ =P
No comments:
Post a Comment