La Di Da

Friday, October 23, 2009

♥A perfect world~

The title I have given , not the real title for what I want to write now~
Just want this topic~~^^ A perfect world~~

Tomorrow our school have organized a carnival~~But I won't go...
Actually I have discuss with friends to go and play together~~
But finally have some problems additionally we feel like don't want go already...Haha...lols...
The carnival will be fun for those who have go I think~~
The funniest thing I have known is the carnival have "Ghost House" held in the library place~~
Hahahaha...So funny~~In the beginning, my friends and I wanna go in and play~~
But finally give up the plan~~Oh~~And I actually will go to work if we plan to go~~
Now , say what also just nothing~~haha...
I think it will be fun but I won't go without friends~~Adds, I'm lazy when thinking about that~~xD
If I go without friends , I just working only because no-one play together with me everywhere~~
I also will go back earlier cause have piano class and English class~~emem~~
The carnival also have ps2 , games like fun fair and other things else~~
But....I'm not gonna go....hehe...-.-''
I support our CHINESE SOCIETY! Add oil ya~~^^

Okay~~Not to talk about that again cause nothing~~=P
Then , what else I'm gonna say?
Erm...ya~~ A good news for me~~Our science teacher has borrowed us CD7 each person(me and theng)~~Yeah~~xD I can study the chapter 6 and 7~~^^
Today have got the schedule for our coming examination~~The arrangement really confusing! == It is so unable to be that! But it is fact...Just accept it~~=]
And today we have got our third exam results~~So long time already~~
I got the fourth place~~Yaya~~And I'm beat by Lsh....haha...
A primary school classmate...Since he came to our school , I already feel something~~Cause heard he is good in study ha~~><
But our differences between our results just less only....My grade (ABCD) same with him just maybe my marks not higher than his marks sigh~~hehe...
Never mine larh~~haha...not care so about that~~
Just I will try hard in this coming last examination of this year~~Yea~~Not want to beat person la~~haha...
Gambateh Xin N Y!! =D

Next week I really want to study at home...No willing to go to school...
So noisy and nothing for teacher to teach already I think...Just sit there and talk with friends or teacher will give something or talk something....huh....
Haiz....Never mine....一切随缘bah~~=]
Hopefully can study at a really relax and quiet place like the 书轩~~=D Hope so~~^^

So...I'm gonna do something now...and begin my true study...ahahahha....xD
Gambateh neh~~!! \ ^o^ /

No comments: