I'm an idiot. That's what I said, what I mean...Don't know actually...
Hahahahahhahahah~~
Today I went back to school~~Teacher asked why I absent yesterday, I said I went to extract a tooth...== such a SWEAT answer...haha...Actually is morning extracted a tooth~~=P No any letter for my absent...
Teacher have borrowed me a science CD~~Yay~~But that's not what I really want, I want chapter 7~~== she said she had borrowed CD that contains chapter 7 to another pupils and haven't get back yet...Okay~Fine~Next time sigh~~
And...Nothing special~~Just examination is coming soon but I'm still sit here and talk to my computer or watching my television~~And its radiation could make me become short-sightedness...ahha...
Just don't like to be a good or famous student in teacher's heart...== And always help teacher to do something...Or teacher will know me...Don't like more...Don't know why...who's know...
I'm not want to talking about something make me uncomfortable or what...
Happy is always what I want~~Just be happy~~=] I want it...
Hahahahahhahahah~~
Today I went back to school~~Teacher asked why I absent yesterday, I said I went to extract a tooth...== such a SWEAT answer...haha...Actually is morning extracted a tooth~~=P No any letter for my absent...
Teacher have borrowed me a science CD~~Yay~~But that's not what I really want, I want chapter 7~~== she said she had borrowed CD that contains chapter 7 to another pupils and haven't get back yet...Okay~Fine~Next time sigh~~
And...Nothing special~~Just examination is coming soon but I'm still sit here and talk to my computer or watching my television~~And its radiation could make me become short-sightedness...ahha...
Just don't like to be a good or famous student in teacher's heart...== And always help teacher to do something...Or teacher will know me...Don't like more...Don't know why...who's know...
I'm not want to talking about something make me uncomfortable or what...
Happy is always what I want~~Just be happy~~=] I want it...
No comments:
Post a Comment