Saturday night have finished the science CD borrowed from teacher that include 3 chapters~~
Ahaha~~That will harm my eyes maybe~~hehe...
But just okay~~I have some understand~~
About yesterday diary, I have wrote in wretch blog~~You all can have a look there~~^^
Erm...Today no study , just day for my entertainment~~
But at night I will go to SzuChi center and attend a "talk"~~
It's about a book and about our life~~
Aha~~Hope it can be very interesting and relax or peace my mind~~=D
Sorry~~That is a girl~me saying about her feeling~~Don't care about it~~=]
Cause blog is to write our own feeling right~haha...
I will study hard de~~=D
Add Oil~~\^3^/
Wish happy~~♥
Ahaha~~That will harm my eyes maybe~~hehe...
But just okay~~I have some understand~~
About yesterday diary, I have wrote in wretch blog~~You all can have a look there~~^^
Erm...Today no study , just day for my entertainment~~
But at night I will go to SzuChi center and attend a "talk"~~
It's about a book and about our life~~
Aha~~Hope it can be very interesting and relax or peace my mind~~=D
Sorry~~That is a girl~me saying about her feeling~~Don't care about it~~=]
Cause blog is to write our own feeling right~haha...
I will study hard de~~=D
Add Oil~~\^3^/
Wish happy~~♥
No comments:
Post a Comment