Wahaha~~Just now woke up at 11++a.m.~~hehe...=P
After rested and used myself and my mood just fine liao lo~~^^
Don't like that moody again o~~Be a sunny girl!! haha...=D
I will delete all my unhappy posts~~hehe...^^
Wahahah~~Today and monday have holidays for deepavali~~^^
Happy Deepavali~~
Huh...Now i'm still in front of television and computer~~hahahha,,,
Okay~~Don't like stressed~~This is just a fun besides study~~=D
Exam exam...Oh Buddha...Please bless me and faster passed the exam...=]
I wanna get rest faster after exam!! yaya~~^^
Add oil for me~~^^
You all want see my new photo? Lets have a look~~^^
The description of each photo is under each photo~~^^
I was in the journey went to Pavillion~~xD
This is the small fountain in front of Pavillion~~Beautiful right? ^^
This is my pic just came back from Pavillion~~^^
This is a smiley bought by my mummy~~^^ Cutee~~
This is the bear and its clothes bought from me to gift to my friend~~Choki~~^^
30th (clothes) of Sep ( Bear) haha...
I was in the journey went to Petaling Street~~^^
Wahaha~~Finally I can captured the entrance of Petaling Street in the car~~yay~~^^v
The cute pink sheep doll bought by mummy~~^^Cute~~and its fur is so special~~^^
Tian yian restaurant~~xD Love it~~== Captured a customer carelessly...hehe...=P
I have bought a cake there before~~Taste good~~^^
That it is~~The back of the card of the doll shops near Petaling Street~~=]
The pair of shoes I have bought use the coupon I won in Bata shop located at Pavillion~~xD Love it~~^^ I captured this when I went to the celebration of Mid-autumn Festival with daddy and Shaly~~^^With a straight cut jeans~~xD Love love~~
After rested and used myself and my mood just fine liao lo~~^^
Don't like that moody again o~~Be a sunny girl!! haha...=D
I will delete all my unhappy posts~~hehe...^^
Wahahah~~Today and monday have holidays for deepavali~~^^
Happy Deepavali~~
Huh...Now i'm still in front of television and computer~~hahahha,,,
Okay~~Don't like stressed~~This is just a fun besides study~~=D
Exam exam...Oh Buddha...Please bless me and faster passed the exam...=]
I wanna get rest faster after exam!! yaya~~^^
Add oil for me~~^^
You all want see my new photo? Lets have a look~~^^
The description of each photo is under each photo~~^^
30th (clothes) of Sep ( Bear) haha...
I have bought a cake there before~~Taste good~~^^
I love the sound of flowing water like there~~=]
Huh huh huh...So many photos right? actually have much more photos than this~~hahah~~Just I uploaded these only~~Hehe...
I'm so "smart and severe" for all photos hor? wahahahkaka...hehe...=P just joke~~^^
Exam coming~~Add oil~~^^
Happy and Peaceful~~♥
LOVE~~
I'm so "smart and severe" for all photos hor? wahahahkaka...hehe...=P just joke~~^^
Exam coming~~Add oil~~^^
Happy and Peaceful~~♥
LOVE~~
No comments:
Post a Comment