Haha....Today 1 crazy liao~~hahahaha...lols
I sick recently....I have sore throat...
Haha...Have eat medicine~~from the tabib cina geh~~
I brought to skul to eat too...hehe...=P
These days "hot" chatting with theng and hamsa~~
Always laugh laugh laugh until my cheek so sour~~
Haha...lols...maybe the "tian zhen" bah~~
Don't know o...
Haiz...I always think too much...
Although I never talking, I always thinking about anything~~
Oh My Buddha~~Who can solve this for me~~T^T
And I can't fall asleep fastly recently...
Haiz...Never like before...
Maybe my worry and thinking affect me...
And also pressure....why leh...why I give pressure myself leh...
WAHHHH~~~~Who can help me~~
Frens and family~~~?
Today the boys don't know get a insect from where...
And put it on a paper...Then the insect have put out sth...
dunno wat...then they said the insect is borning...==''
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~so geli leh~~~~~
dunno wat lai de...I think not borning lo...
The boys keep scaring girls with taking the paper walking around...
And throw sth like paper or sth black to scare ppl...
wuliao...==
So geli loh!!!! And they maybe will hurt or murdered the insect....
Poor...== hehe...
DON'T DO LIKE THAT AGAIN!!
Haiz...Haiz again...haha...
Crazy~~~Next week got PMR~~
Luckily we are not taking this year~~hehe...Next year...
We have holidays on Wednesday, Friday...and next next Tues...?
== All chinese class is on wednesday and friday...
U say they "wan chou" or not? hahahahhahaha...lols...
But chinese teacher got give us homework~~Essay and some exercises~~
Haiz...
Just be Maniac~~haha...lols...=P
Thats all~~ A boring posts~~
WHO HELP mE WITH My ProBlEM~~~T^T 555~
Ha...Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment