When you are tagged, fill it up and post it in your Notes as 'My Biography' and please give your own answers. Then, tag 21 of your friends including me.
1. Where did you take your profile pic?
At home.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Outfit. =P
3. What is your current problem?
hmphh...quite...Frens and koko~and ehem ehem maybeh..Maybeh no big problems larh..=]
4. What makes you happy most?
MOST? no. I happy for many things . Like can do wat I like , or get wat I like , or get along well with frens and family , and....favorite things=]
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Not listening .
6. Any celeb you would marry?
huh.
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
No..yet. =P
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yaya=D
9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Maybeh?...
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
Haha. sometimes.
11. Do you speak any language?
yalah.
12.Do you ever watch MTV?
Maybeh?...
Chapter 1:
1. Middle name
Xin
2. Nickname(s) (for friends)
Xin Nee or 晓霓
3. Current location
In front of the computer
4. Eye color:
black or dark dark brown
Chapter 2:
Do you get along well with your parents?
not so . but not so bad also.
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice cream
Ice Cream.
2. Shampoo/conditioner:
Sunsilk . *hope-ing dove or himalaya
3. Person:
Hmphh...Dunno.
Chapter 4: Do You...
1. Dance in the shower?
Maybeh?...
2. Do you write on your hand?
use my hand? got. on my hand? last year.
3. Call people back?
huh????
4. Believe in love?
Yupp
5.Any mental health issues?
err. no i think.
Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Broken a bone?
no
2. Sprained anything?
sprained?
3. Had physical therapy?
no
4. Gotten stitches ?
pardon? o_o
5. Taken painkillers?
sorry?o.o
HOW I END MY SENTENCES
1. I love: frens and family and my favourite lorh . happy. healthy . peace. xD
2. I don't understand: Why I thin? why I always dunno wat I really wan? why? why I..?
3. When I wake up in the morning: lazy lazy...and Go brush teeth
4. Life is full of: challenge, process , anything....................................
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: ? disturbed or not chuffed with my fren or family's action or talking that about me
6. Parties are : fun
7. Dogs are: animal/pet
8. Cats are: animal/pet
9. Tomorrow is: is? another day lorh.
10. I have a low tolerance for: ignore or talking something make me annoyed and dint care my feelings
11. If I had a million dollars I would: make my life good ,get what I want , travel and open a music shop and centre , and enjoy with family
12. I'm totally terrified: ?? maybe ghost or dunia kiamat?
No comments:
Post a Comment