La Di Da

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Many paragraphs in this post LOST bcoz of this symbol'><'~So I duwan mind it ler...><555~~

Recently quiet chuffed about my condition~~=D
Am looks so happy~~=D

This week change timetable again~~>< perhimpunan == besides monday , everyday have to go assembly in the morning for minutes~==
And our Pn. Nasriah came back. with injury~x
She said she fell down because she is a food-lover~hahaha~~xD
And she taught Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde~She told us some stories~=D
And what else I can say?
Emm...Yea. KH separate us into two groups~
Me and Yenth separated~They said their teacher good wor~~==
Other things that I missed? Just skip bah~=]
Tiring ha~~xD

Thursday
After assembly~Pn. Juairiah finally came in class to teach us Geography..==
She didn't know that she didn't ever come to our class to teach us 1 chapter ever!==
haha...She looks some blurred. hehe. but luckily she came.=]
hahaha~~Moral got separate class into two also~1 go kemboja~
>< Yenth hao xiang got o~~Don't know la~~
Got a programme Maju Diri~~== Today is for Kecubung , Kasia , Mayang & Mawar~~
So funny huh..==haha~~Always told us to sit and then stand and sit and stand~ When stand , do funny things~Like he teach us to do some simple action follow the music to do~
Funny , and a bit childish~xD Fun~hahahaha~Some shame~~xDDD
And ask us to singing like the Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa loudly~~==
Us~Girls more weaker luu~~aiyar~girls mah~Nth geh la~~xD
After hours , finally can go back jor~~x) And actually already lepas sekolah lerrrz~~==
I wait i wait , for my mommy~So long... Cause she is also a morning session teacher~~
Wait until raining~ She came and said she forgotten== haha~~
Then go shell+7e~ yay~Bought prepaid and sweets+rocky~x) Then came back luu~~
Mummy go buy lunch~~haha~~ I come play~And then after my mommy came back I tao tao dei go back to bath~~xD Okay~Byebyee~~^^

Have to go tuition~mwks byee~~^^

No comments: