La Di Da

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lalala~~

My hand make a love shape♥ ^^

Hello~~^^ xD
Finally I can have time and cable to upload photos^^
Thanks so much Elaine linlin^~^

FRIDAY
Mesyuarat agung koko/coco?xD , not really go well.
It held at 11.15 a.m. and not telling us earlier what class should we go~
Just paste a paper that is wrote three clubs that are held there and its times..
HOw CoUld StUDeNts FiND it EASY?? o.o
Luckily we have Pn. Nasriah gave us some information~=]
Our class teacher told us to go original clubs 1st then change later if want.o.o can meh?
Yenth wrote name on Bomba and Pandu Puteri== haizz
Catur~ BC club(can be called as my Favourite club in cocurriculum=D)
Actually me and Yenth decided to be active and more sports this year~x
haha~~Whatever larh~If she can get into bomba with me and active together~Enough~=]
And play xDD or play badminton when free time~=]
And BC club hope have some activities^^ And am excited with Linlin will sing together with me or not~~xD giv me 5! xD actually u sing well=D

After wrote Yenth's and my name , I gone .
Then go find them.
This mesyuarat can saw almost form 4 / 5 students ;D lengluii whr r u~~=P
After my friends gone back , I just waited at pondok as usual. adapted late.
==seems tenang saja recently.
wahh~~many indians gathered at pondok thr ar. include Agaliya~
NVM. Bear with it.. x
Before that , got a 1 Kecubung pupils came to pondok and smile at me=]
I thought she is so erm 斯文, so friendly.
I think dou a primary skul fren --- she moon~xD
Then she talked to me like normal ppl (kay~we all are normal pplxD)
She thought me just form 1 , then ask me not morning session meh?
And ask me when my family come fetch me and asked me to accompany her to go Mc Donald. Like so 熟 gem ==. I reject politely ler. xD
She said she haven't eat lunch yet. ==
After she saw her frens , say got ppl ler and then called me to "see" her bag==
Byee~~Wait wait wait~Finally bro came...hooohuh...
Every Friday I waited family , my eyes can't open normally. maybe tired.==hahaxD

Random post recently almost everyday~=P

Today
Got Ganti Kelas for CNY~=]
Me and Yenth attended and add up Jen jen nah~=]
Some of the teacher got teach lorh~
And we created and played Chinese chess on paper~xD
Fun larh~And have to think think think!! xD
But SIFU more geng~xP
And waited also my mommy..
3.30p.m. , PianO CLaSs~~=D
Teacher like mood good gem~And specially relax~=P
Next week Thaipusam holiday~
Next next week my teacher relief , she already 补课for us~
Next next next week is our CNY eve~xD so important de neh~=P
wahh~3 weeks holidays of piano class~xP

Actually I came here and want talked something de haha~
Don't know ler~
Today night is My Astro Music Awards (right mah?) ~
Nice songs~~x] And nice artists~x] Lala's songs niceee~~And her singing is so great nah~~xD
hahahaha~~xD

Byebyee~~=D
Nitez~=]
* Haven't arrange my photos~
I admit am 自恋:love myself~xDDD wakaka~=P










No comments: