La Di Da

Monday, January 18, 2010

Heyya~Today again~=]

WHERE'S MY PHONE CONNECT CABLE T^T
I MUST FIND IT TO UPLOAD MY PHOTOSS HAHA =P

Today school of course~The dataran is so wet maybe because of raining?
I don't know when it was raining cause am sleeping deeply=P
And more funny , they want us---student to sit...==
Luckily almost want dry..

Today am seems ENERGISED~x) good arh~=D

Actually oral / aural test is on next week~
But also fretting over what we gonna talk about~x = "><"
And our ideas for p.i.a.n.o maybe have to be postpone to next semester? hmphh..

Chinese class~Got a bit excited about it~ Maybe it will start on February=]

Today I was thinking of one things :....
sorry! forgot x aiyar~those things not important de hahaha~~xD

After school , called my daddy for permission~ The phonebooth cheat my money and eat my money!!x the Malay after that told me...== kena buli 55T^T haha
And Big Miss Keisha sweetheart came my house followed my bro's car~
And I have cooked fastcooked noodle for her for lunch~== haha~~Thanks me larh thanks me~xD
then playing , no even talked about the real things==
I meant school things~even a homework~
Play piano , crazy crazy...Then byebyee~~=P

LOVE ALL MY FRENSS arhhh~~^3^
Ex: linlin , sweetheart , jenjen , yenth................and all^^ Mwks~
And my FAMILY~~~~^^ mwk mwk mwk all~~the people around close to me and like me~=D

Ohya~FAMILY~== My big O.O brother maked me "POK" onto the laptop!!
my nose~~
The edge of the laptop timm...== PAIN arrhh~~
And today my frens said my nose weird weird de~Got place like go in deeper ler~
You know what I meant? 有些地方凹/扁了少少==
argggg~~hahaha~~

Later! yea later! When I found my cable , I must will make a post with many photos~ kaka... BYEE~~^^
tata~~;D

Hey yo just continue chuffed! x)

No comments: