Haha..Today Hamsa said am a cheerful girl~
Hmphh , maybeh~=D at school or when am having a good mood =D
Finally , I be cheerful girl . SHINE finally can a bit suit to me =]
TODAY
Hi! Good morning students! My fellow friends! xD
Morning , lazy as usual xD , and prepared..
My mind just show up something suddenly!
omg! I remembered! English Oral/Aural test! wow~I haven't prepare at all~=P
And homeworks some more~nothing done I think =]
How "great" I was~What happen to me? hmphh xD
Reached school later than usual =D (Got anything need to happy about this? o.o)
Meet with my frensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , put down my backpack/schoolbag~
ASsEmBLy~ lame~== xD So, guys agree about "Assembly always is boring" right right right?xD
Today is special , she said . For prefect and monitor + assistant , she said , or I said?
Yea~They gave SIJIL to all these prefects and monitors+assistants~
Did I get it last year? o.o Maybe is for "pengiktirafan"~
The place wet! have to make a place to sit. -.-
Huuhhh...Sure got speeeech in assembly~blah blah blah~cannot go in class 1st lar~bla~~Maybeh i'm daydreaming all the time , or joking and chatting with my frensss~xD
Then , finally , we can go home (so fast?!) no , go back to class~(cehhxDlame)
BI. recently BI teacher really not chuffed about us. hmphh..
And luckily this morning Yenth told me that ral test is on next week xD
Next week and next week again? weird~but it's good! xD More time for preparation x)
Classes~~I just want to SING! >< nah nah nah~
Today I tried sandwich that sold in canteen~NiCE~=D
Hmphh..Our canteen not bad yarh~xD and then bought a mashed potato~o.o
And helped out Yoong to buy~
After KHB , means after form3 lepas sekolah~I followed Yoong and Len go canteen~
Bought snacks~o.o Yoong bought 4 packets of snacks~Crazy arh xD
But it is taste quite good~=D
And I actually have some senses that my second bro came to fetch me~small small senses~
Then we gone out , really! I saw a Avanza out there~haha~
And linlin them told me and asked me~xD
Byeebyee everyone~~Then went into car~
Second bro use a weird ,special and "mysterious" or un-describe-able funny emoticon+eyes looked at me~=P yaya~Sorry I thought I thought... xD
I went canteen noh~~blekk~with frenss noh~~=P sorry for u to wait me lorh~~x)
Home sweet home x) blah blah blah~
Just lazy as usual nah~thank you thank you~x) D
Maybeh got mixed feelings~=]
Haha~~Erm.
If love must action , if hate must tolerate.
haizzz...
hahaha~~Byee~!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment