La Di Da

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Form 3 lalalaxD

Hello~Finally come here to write a post.
Form 3 . Maybe haven't adapted , so tiring...
Our teacher in class fine , okay .
But! They want us to get A's . ya. nothing larh . Just pressure only mah .
I don't want bother them , what I can do just~~~~~STUDY! -.-

Everyday repeat the same procedure----School , Bath , Eat , Do sth , Tuition , Sleep .
Actually , everyday's homework I'm always postpone. ==
And sleep really early . Except really got homework to be finished.
Arggg~~I also don't know what to say about my school life .

It's already a fact . Noone can change it .
Yea .

Sometimes so boring , but just for 6 hours bored only , so bear with it .
nah nah nah . Back home and do what I can do~~
Simply doing nothing...== Playing , less doing hw.
So almost every morning , my frenssssssssss can see still got hw haven't finished on my desk .
And am trying to fix it in the morning . ahahahahah .

And I admit that am lazy...haha.
And I less do revision lately . ><
Haha.

At school , just try to be happier and more smiling~~=D
Don't even be stressed ever!! ><
haha..

I can't find out I can write about what else at here , or u all can go take a look this web nia~~=]

www.wretch.cc/blog/xin951207

En nah~~Byee~~^^
I will write something here again if got mood~~xD

No comments: