Hihi~~=3
Still no cable~~== but soon~~=D
Thanks Elaine linlin 1st yarh~mwks^^
Lately got sick~Hotness~
Sorethroat now~=] but better~
After ate that bowl of yee mee in our canteen o.o?
Haha. Whatever~~conclude~Fast fast recovered bah! ^^
Yesterday , maths tuition . Extremely funny everytime!! xD
Joking joking~~And laughing laughing~
Elaine Linlin and I keeping laugh laugh laugh~~xD
And teacher got talked about money~~xD he keeping using money to attract us to do sth or prevent sth...==
Like if we draw a good circle on the whiteboard , he give us 10 ringgit..==
I have tried..he called me de~haha~~
Really funny , full of sense of humour~~xD and funny xD
And he everytime talked about my book is old already== and am a vegetarian== he said too small for that~~==he said old peoples like them just eat vegetarian mah==
STOP. xD
Chuffed almost everyday~
Still joke with my frenss~~xD
And Yenth and me keeping playing BINGO~ recently really hot with this simple game~xD
So funny we are...Everytime..haha..=P
Seni , funny~~with we checking the the note with text book , same!! xD so happy~can copy at home~Checking and laugh..xD
I'm a person who really love to laugh , even though am not laugh anytime~xD
LAUGH and SMILE is good^^ Laugh makes good mood and healthy~~xDD
Pn Juairiah that teach us geography~~haha~~
She looks like tegas but really is looks funny sikit..xD
like a child~~o.o? blur blur gem..==polite way to describe~sry~~xD
But she teach not bad~=]
funny skul , funny students , funny teacher..xD
Today got spot check in the last period~~o.o
Yinyin has told us about someone told them about spot check soon~
And after few minutes , Keisha them saw teachers them were checking class besides and besides~x
So many classmates began to tidy up themselves or prepared~xD
So geng 1~
I no need bah~Cause I dun have hair left besides my cheek x]
Then finally bm class , they came .
o.o called all pupils come out from the class and started to check this check that~
Include bags , belongings , things in our pocket , nails..
And I clip up my hair for awhile... A jiejie told us to do so de~=]
Then all our correction tape have been rampas~x o.o my red and silver snow man~~xD
Even though it is already empty for a long time , but it's cute x
Hehe...But nothing larh . =]
Tomorrow got Mesyuarat Agung of Cocurriculum~
Hopefully it will be held in the morning~~=] (I think almost bah)
hope we can get into Badminton~~x] (hope the teacher there kind and not fierce leh xD) and Yenth get into bomba~Linlin , I , and frens have fun in bc society~x]
Banyak Hopefully Yenth can attend cocurriculum almost every week with me~~=] and join~
Many hope xD
Finally , most hopefully all things will be alright and fine , and smooth^^
Today night got Science tuition =]
Later go do homework~~xD
You think I will be so hardworking until finish all? x
haha. lets see. =P
Bye byee~~^^ see you~with my photos~=P
And see you all my frenss^^ bye ya~~
No comments:
Post a Comment