New Year 2010!! Hello~~2009~~Byee~~=]
It's new year now . Have to be new also .
Got to decided to do the best! ^^
And Gambateh nia!!
New Year Eve. At night , I went to tuition class~~=]
Teacher gave us PMR test~~wahh~~PMR question not bad de wor~~
Then back home , don't know what thing so smelly .
I asked daddy to go out to buy ingredients for count down~~xD
We bought 3 cupnoodles , a packet of groundnuts and 1 big rootbeer~~== And I bought an ice-cream~~All in 7-Eleven at shell petrol station beside my school~~o.o
Actually before this mom's mood not so good~~=]
Then brought back , enjoy~~Watched tv~~
Mom's mood better~~xD
I sent greeting sms to all my friends...quite expensive~~[not quite , is definitely xD]
haha~~Cause always repeat sending~~
But never mine larh~~1 year 1 time mah~~^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~^^ WISH YOU HAVE A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR~~And WISH YOU HAPPY IN NEW YEAR~~~XD
Count down moment finally come. "10 ` 9 ` 8 ` 7 ` 6` 5` 4` 3` 2` 1`"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! ^^"
We took out rootbear and cheersssssss!! ^^ xD
The taipei concert got Lihom singing , so great arrr~~^^
And 101 put fireworks~Great great great!! But we missed it...==
I want go Taiwan for new year~~~~next time~~~xD
Conclusion , count down concert not bad~~x)
But Malaysia don't have live concert show on tv~~><
haha~~
I watched tv and play computer awhile until 2++ a.m.~~xD
Then slept at 3 a.m. ~~o.o panda eyes luu~~haha~~
The latest sleep record of me~~xD haha...
New year came~~=]
Gambateh in 2010!! ^^v
No comments:
Post a Comment