haha~~Yesterday shopping at 1Utama~~
I got most shopping booties~~wahahahha~~xD
Thanks mom thanks dad~~muamuamua~~hahaha~~xD
We went out in grumbled and emotionally
Happily on the way~~haha~~
Then round so long time just reached there~Maybe wrong way~
Reached there , jam . queued of cars. Seems so many peoples~~
Sunway also~~haha~~
Round and round marry go round in the carpark area~
Finally parked at B2..And find lift to go up..==
All journey of finding~~Finding nemo~~xD
I bought lots of things~~^^
Actually my main point is to find a school bag~
The white one I use it for other usage~Like shopping~~xD
Food : Shilin Taiwan snacks : Sweet plum fried potato (sweet potato) nice
Yixin su~~Nice~Class~~xD decoration nice~Food not bad! ^^
Nyonya colours~~haha~~Always~~
Shopping booties : Lots of ~~~ shirts , one piece , pants , t-shirts , shoes...
wahahha~~xD And Body Glove school bag~~xD
Thanks ya~~^^ x) So great~~FREAK~~xD
Bye byee~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment