La Di Da

Monday, January 4, 2010

KLCC & 1ST DAY SCHOOLING! o.o

Lazy to edit them ler~~haha~~







Saturday , went to KLCC with parent and sweetheart Keisha .xDD
We went there at about 5++p.m. After my daddy came back from tuition .
Then , we just shopping . =D
And bought fruit juice at the stall~~Tasty~~^^
Chamelon , bought something .
We both got ROMP dress! same one. haha. niceee~~xD
My mom bought for us . =] Thanks so much mommy..=D
And just shopping . but can't find anything really suitable for us .
Or we prefer..
We got shared to eat spaghetti in food court~~Nice nah~~xd
shop shop shop ourselves...Until 9++p.m.
Many shops wan to close ler. hehe. also nothing to shop .
kaka.. Just go fitting room and playing with snapping photos. xD
After I bought Auntie Anne's food , went back .
nah nah nah~~That's the end~~==
haha~~


TODAY 1st day school la~~
I remembered that am so nervous . And yesterday night I can't fall asleep and sleep well.
BLuRred.
Woke up , wash up , wear up , tie up , anything done , eat.
Shoes . car . road . jam . traffic light . school .
Seat . yay~~Good seat I have~~x)
== Teacher have a great hope of our class~~Haha~~Don't la~~xD
And got a freak English teacher~Can't find out she good or not .
Then got some homeworks . yea .
That's the 1st day . Special ? yea. no .
huh............Freak.
xDDDDDDDDDDDD ==

No comments: