La Di Da

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hihi am back here

Hihi~~=D
Wednesday I didn't go to Maths tuition~x
And other things happened in a whole week almost forgot ler~=D
Nothing special happened lar~Just my daily life~=] almost forgot ler xD

Yesterday
At school , I also waited until the afternoon session came already~
Am so tired , I have opened my eyes difficulty x (x="><")
I just opened my eyes like this == in the pondok~ x
haha...my brother just came . Because he also need to work as a morning session teacher.
=P
Tiring~~
I went to watch drama again and again everyday~xD
in my pendrive...shhh..xD

5 p.m. got bm tuition~
Not bad nah~Just before depart , I scolded cause slow and emm...
haha...Am so concentrated in the tuition , in the beginning feel so tired , but after that maybe adapted? haha...
Knew many things of bm now~~About ringkasan , some vocab , ....
Unluckily linlin can't come , cause she went to Port Dickson to PLAY~x
Have fun yarh! =]
After tuition , went restaurant to eat eat eat~~Then went back homeee~~

Actually Friday I got do my theory at school and practise at home~~=] And other days got practice also~~x)

Recently , sick. haha. Hope fast fast recovered! ^^
And no do hw x hehe

Today went to piano class as usual~Just didn't go for english class~
So that now am blogging here~xD
But don't know will go out or not~=P

It's a day again~
Bye byeee~~=D

No comments: