La Di Da

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Hairstyle =D O.O

Hihi~~Finally can come and write something ^^

Friday , after school , ate , I went to saloon with my mommy.
Actually I don't like that saloon , technic not good .
But my hair is tooooooo thick for me. So , whatever , cut it down 1st! ">.<" The barber said that my hair was heavier than me xDD Then after cut it , I saw many hairs on the floor. eww... lots. x But the 1st day I cut is quite nice or okay , but second day start mess or... That's what I meant for! I really don't like that saloon. haha. Next time I go cut my hair again at another saloon . MUST will be BETTER! x =P whatever la~Please give some comments for my new hairstyle =D I went to nightmarket with Elaine Linlin that night =D This is the situation that haven't be messy. =D

This photo took after that day------ SATURDAY =D

I went to K.L. with second brother and mommy =D
We have parking at TS and then walked to Sg Wang
Parkson , while my bro went to survey for new outfit =D
Shoppin' ^^ I have bought a tee in Parkson there , bro chosen for me =]

That is! =D (see my hair =(( )

After going to look for my bro's survey and walked .
We went to Pavilion for dinner and shopping too=D
As usual , Korean Cuisine always our choice xD
Outside Pavilion , niceee =D Tanglung And have flowers too x)
Bro bought lots outfiteee in ZARA. ==''' omg . expensive. (Mommy actually still love second brother =))
Hope he will follow the rules with mommy after buy all that =) And don't cheat mommy again =)
Bought a cny tiger stuffeee thr at Tangs =D
I want to find ROMP , we went back to Sg Wang.
They chosen some outfit for my eldest brother and I asked bro to choose a jacket for me =D
Yea. Finally I bought a JACKET! haha xD

Then , walked walked walked . and walked back to TS.
Have a look on second bro's stuffeee=D
And back .
HOME SWEET HOMEEE x)
Decoration of TS. =)

That's today! KL day , but no holidays for us , Selangor . =P
It's just also a boring assembly , luckily headmistress didn't come .
But also got teachers blah blah blah there about dicipline and students...
OMG. It's quite funny and annoying . Maybeh I have heard wrongly? o.o

Blahhh~Whatever .
Went school with my new hairstyle ">.<" No lots of comments haha. xD ==

x omg

ARggg... pls give some comment bah x)
Byeeeee ^^

No comments: