La Di Da

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Haha

Sad + happy. =DD But HAPPY occupied the more space XDD
Haha. Today I went to school , for cocurricular activities. =D
I think many people didn't go . =P
And Yenth missed our promise. == She suddenly said cant come , and she only told me this morning when I called her! Luckily I have called her. x(

Never mine , my mood for koko didn't affected .
Reached school about 7.30a.m.
I met Jenjen them near the gate , so I joined them =D
WE just don't want to go to the dataran haha , just stayed at canteen , playing hp and photos XDD
Thank you so much jenjen , zoe and connie =)
I didn't bring water, then buy in cantin. ==

Hoho. 1st one , chess club ==
ishh. why sports I attended CHESS CLUB from form 1 till now? "><" regret =P
But luckily, have them accompany.=D
The teacher , so "tegas". She still want asked Jenjen about where are so many frens that she wrote. xP
And asked what's name of our frens that just gone away.We just dunnoxP

After ended , we walked to the dataran there =D
I said goodbye to them and went beside dataran to wait for Elaine them . C=
I saw wings , waved hands XDD =D nice to meet u =D

LOLS. Elaine went to play badminton, then I went cantin and bought food , I didn't eat breakfast haha.
Watched Elaine vs Yongyi play badminton in the hall. =P

Really after after that , CHINESE SOCIETY. heehee.
We separated into groupsss.
my group called "2 shi zhu" XDD
presented so funny xP
hahaha. but so 冷场 =3=

After all groups ended their "presentation"
Byebye XD

^^
today put down my hair to skul. lun mou bit. =P
hahaha. thinking of my hairstyle blekk.

XDD byebyee all

Post down there more interesting XDD

No comments: