La Di Da

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sg wang and pavilion with VIP baby n.nv

Hihi!! n.nv
Yesterday , I went to sg wang + pavilion with VIP baby ^~^
Have long time didn't see her lerr. =D
Just yesterday sms + msn jiu decided lorh. + my mommy and daddy =DD
Thankss arh n.n but sry im a ignore daughter x)

Before I go =D Shaly reached my house that time=D
Outfit today xP

Lalala~~HAPPY! v^^v finally can go out , and with vip! xDDD

1st, we reached gam hoo.
Go Delifrance have our tea time =DDD
Shaly and I ordered a "ship of banana" xD
And Ice Latte. =D
Heeeeeeeeeee~~ But the banana not sweet de x)

After that we go walked here and there, shopping.
She is finding a suitable shoe ^^ So we go into all the shoe shop we saw. =D

Saw mirror~~ kachaxx xDD lol
Finally she chose a shoe =D and bought it. (tried many times with different shoes =D)
And I bought a pair of shoes n.nv quite special =DD
Mommy also bought two pair of shoes lol xDD
v^^v

Toilet xDD
Kachaxx kachaxx xDD

Next! station. we walked to Pavilion. =D
Leng arrhhh! xDD x))

Red Alert"><" I really need belt! for my dangerous jeans =__= (hope no ppl saw it "><" erhhh) Bought a belt there. not bad yah =DD We had our dinner there =D And then shopping =DD Shaly bought present : 温泉馒头 accesorries lol 来电闪 Cuteeee x)) maybeh got ppl sms or call , it will light? o.o wateva. =DD Decor above the staircase.

Main stage =D
(hugeo.o)Stairs that covered by red carpet o(n.n)o

Toilet xP Have a big big mirror =DD and toilet so .............. pretty =P
Finally, before we ends our journey , Captured! xD

And then walked out to the main door and capture some photos for the scene and decor.
Walked back to Kam ho. n.n
---Carpark --- car --- Home Sweet Homeeee ^^
Thanks my parent =)) they sick somemore =))

I hope in this week , I can go watch movie!! ">.<"
Many movies on cinema recently x))
haha.

Byeebyee. nitez. x) xDD o(n.n)o

(for more information : http://www.mozailife.blogspot.com)

HAPPY CNY!!! ^^
Get more and more angpau yarh! (me-.- xP)
And then treat me =DD xDD

No comments: