La Di Da

Friday, February 26, 2010

MIDVALLEY!!! v^^v

Today , I went to MIDVALLEY!! muahahaha...xP
XD I went there with mommy by taxi. =D

1st , we just walked around .
I saw Roxy bags! but so expensive sigh. =)
After that , we went to food court to eat. =)
I ate pancake of korean.


Then keeping walking .
I have went in to MOMOE . this shop cute =D
And I saw bags. =)
Hold on that 1st , and go see other shopss.

Next next next, JUSCO. ==
Bought a new thermos bottle for go to school . =D
And some new clothes ^^

And then , just walking.
I was finding a new skulbag =D
Finally bought a sweet peach pink handbag =D
haha. quite okay. =D

After enough , we went back by bus.
Walk down to the bustop beside the highway=__= a bit dark =P
Luckily got ppl there. =D
Bus till Kotaraya , then went cempaka station by LRT and daddy fetched us back homeee. n.nv
(realised a horrible thing when in lrt station masjid jamek about my pancake=x=S)

Heehee. Homee sweet homee. =P
And eat cupmee. ==

And emm. if I missed out anything I will complete it later haha. =P




Byee^^Nitez tomorrow koko xP

No comments: