Chinese New Year Eve~^^v
My hometown is Selangor blekk=P
Hi! Good Morning!
I woke up =D
After woke up and ate breakfast , we began to tidy up the house. =D
Began! x)
Im so obedient , I wipe the wooden sofa , the windows , put the decoration , wash few vege , mop the floor after pray , help to do with angpau , ...........
xDDD wahahahha. Really sweating that time , haha.
And the weather is soooo hot somemore.
We had eat reunion dinner of five of us 1st haha. (or 4)
I told bro to buy lipice for me , my mouth is too horrible =P
But where's my reload? roar! haha. xD
Reached his house =D
After almost everybody reached , we started to eat! yay^^v
Steamboat and some dishes , mmm yummy =D
Daddy , mommy and I have a special seats xDD
After that , began to boring and thinking of doing what=P
Facing the tv , siennzzz...
After a little cousin asked us to play something , we just started to "crazy" haha
Eating , playing , taking photo (sry we taught the children to love themselves xD) , and taking care of little girl cousinssss xP
Cute? bogeh geh xD playful boy =P no changes on his playful until now =___= xD
Cuteee arhh~~ love u arrr!! xD Everybody attracted by two little sisters when my aunt brought them come late. T.T we? already "old" xD
Everyone try to make her smile haha =P too hard noh , and like to cry =__=
but luckily for awhile oni haha. x3
OMG , no photos more . "><" Ahaha~Lastly , angpau angpau! xD We queued to have angpau , hohoho~gongxifachai , gongxigongxi, fachaifachai! xD After that , all of us willing to go back home , huh , so fast . xP *I didn't drink dou any beverages there xD magic? xP I went back and continue watch tv =P lols Tiring , and finally willing to sleep .=___= So today woke up late xD Have cake for breakfast and continue with lunch =D Then come to online xDDD Heeeheee~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ^^ xD ROAR! xD
and Happy Valentine's day to sweet couples =D (but I dun have xD)
Byee tata ^^v
CHANGE BLOGSKINS : try =D
Click "blog" for new posts
Click "about" for my profile
Click "links" for links
Click "archives" for archives
Click "misc" for TAGBOARD
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment