La Di Da

Thursday, February 4, 2010

^^ cheer up pls larhhh~~xin nee~ x

Don't .
ehem..==

I feel better now. =] I felt im terrible...
Am I horrible so? o.o
Recently , I just want to know more friendsss =D
Hihi~~SMKPM students xDD

Haizz..But I will succeed? hmphh..
Im terrible..=] ugly dy..=P
I NEED CONFIDENCE MORE!!! x

Hmphh... Sorry for being mad , but I'm really..

*Coco look ^^ fake smile? o.o
Haha...Yesterday , the first day of cocurriculum~
Xiang_2 didn't come. =] nvm larh. can treat me meal xD
Quite fun~Bomba~=D I grouped with Christine , Teh Tze Ling , Natasha , Noor Azleena and Xiang_2(I helped to add up 1)~~
And teacher told us to knew each other 1st~ehem.
Then , teacher called 1 ppl stand up and told everyone's name in his/her group haha~
I just wonder why 1st ppl in my group been called and stand up then sit~
After that , why I'm the second ppl?o.o not 1 ppl enough? Am in a blurrr..
Finally , slow + forgotten maybeh , we have to stand in front and wait for punishment o.o
After teacher found out all the wrong groups , and then she said punishment is : right hand put on your head like that , and left hand put on ur waist . pusing dan menggelek xDD =='''
Hahhaa...The boys group more chamm , xDD hahahaha~so funny~~
And our turn , we just spin a round , then done xD no menggelek larh funny xDD
And I maked new frens with them =] (Don't know why Christine saw me and like know me gem and then called me to their group , wateva~nice=])
They are quite funny lorh xDD
And then I got waited my daddy at the table+chair beside the pond~
Some Malay Girls came and say hi~I say hi lo~xD
Seems friendly~o.o ==''' xD
When I wanted to leave , I said bye to them . one of them said "I luv u!" from far
I answered "I luv u too" xDD o.o dun misunderstand arr xD
After that , 99speedmart bought milo powder for family and I also bought cola and lolli x] for myself hahahhaha~

Speechless...=P
Haizzzz...Can I tell u all my feelings here? =]
I want to make frenss . with them . with everyone.
But it's too difficult. But other ppls can do it, why? why I can't?
Maybeh I should slowly slowly...Haizzz...
Don't know what I said. Sometimes jealousy.Sometimes sad and pain. No la. =]
I feel myself so terrible. And ugly..=] But I want happy..ugly could get happy? maybeh. =] +u! Xin Nee not like that one! x]
I lost my heart . or love. hope someone important could help me find back one day in the future.=]
Hearted. o.o??

HOPE I KNOW ALMOST ALL STUDENTS IN MORNING SESSION ! =D especially chinese o.o xD
OR ALL MY CLASSMATES o.o

Im lazy xDD But I try to be better =D
+u! ^^
Later , have chance , I want change my hairstyle! ^^ to short hair! xD
Not too short larh , just half , and can put down hair when schooling 1 xD
And my hair also ady damaged mah , just cut it off! o.o xD

PRETEND or WANTS to be HAPPY ^^

New Year is a thing that exciting me! ^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! WOOHOOOO~~~xDD

Today checked teeth , unexpected. o.o xD
My turn , I opened my mouth big =O dentist said :"bagus!" (wonder she talked about my mouth or teeth xDD)
After checking , she said :" ada empat susuh gigi ya~~" xDDD
I told Xiang_2 about susuh gigi , she said is tiger teeth xDD
hahaha~~

And wat else I can say? hmphh..ya.
Yesterday I was late to skul for the 1st time in morning session =='''


PRETEND or WANTS to be HAPPY ^^

New Year is a thing that exciting me! ^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! WOOHOOOO~~~xDD

No comments: