La Di Da

Monday, February 15, 2010

v^^v

Hey yo hi! xD v^^v
Yesterday facing comp for a whole day , but just less ppl on9 .
And I have changed my blogskin and have new year new posts!! ^^
haha. Today I slept at 4 a.m. o.o xD Seeing them play mahjong o.o
haha. soooooooooo lazy today. =P
And weather really really hot! "><"
And I felt dizzy and no energy to afford this hotness . haha.
Mommy said tomorrow maybe can go out wor . Hope so laa . =D
Okay laa . This just a random post . The really new post is at below belowxD


BLOG navigation
Blog ~ posts
Profile ~ profile
Archive ~ archive
Links ~ links
misc ~ tagboard / chatbox
=) cbox : after type ur message , just click "go" and then click "misc" , done. =D
And many music here, enjoy. ^^

Byee. ^^

No comments: