123th blogpost~~xDD
YESTERDAY
Facing the computer almost for a whole afternoon~~
HA~~~~~~hahahahahhaha~~
Then my mom angry and wanted me to go bath~
I didn't think we will go out after that de~
So after bath I continue~~xD
Then my daddy came back~After few minutes , I knew we have to go to a wedding ceremony~~
xD Stop my playing , dressed up and went out~~
I think we reached there so early~==
We reached there~~~CHEERS restaurant before 7p.m.~
And many peoples came late.== haizzzz...
so it started at about 8p.m.~Bored~
But so fun and funny to see a wedding ceremony~~
Their wedding photos , fake beautiful wedding cake~xD and the champagne~
The ceremony~The host~Their kisses and cheers~xD
hahahah~~And the food~~
Wish the bride-groom and the bride love and sweet forever~~x) xD
We are specially have vegetarian meals~~
There got 3 tables for vegetarian~~xD
I think the 1st dish is the best dish~~xD ever?~~xD
That is the COMBINATION dish~~really nice~~=] xd
And others....not bad larh~~haha~~
later tell u all about the menu~~xD
TODAY
I went to school just now~~
To buy books~~haha~~
met some juniors and pupils~~==
Many of them come with their parents~of coz..==
I'm so "lazy" to press in the queue~~haha~~
So I waited beside~~Am I so patient~~xD
After my dad came , he said : why so courteous? so stupid de~~xD haha~~
And I also think if he didn't come , I won't go buy books dou~haha~
After bought , then bought food at restaurant outsife and went back lur~~cheh~~haha~
The kedai buku so clever de lur~~All makes set set set de~
this one set~add up what what what in there so become more expensive liao~~
==''' some of them i duwan buy but they said must de wor~~==
But I didn't buy Sc Process Skill larh~~
Others jiu as Im stupid if teacher don't use lorh~~hehe~~
xD
No comments:
Post a Comment