La Di Da

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Ya . I approve . This post also long~~
But . Please~~Please read it patiently~~x) buddies~~Thanks~^^

Haloo~~^^ I come again~~
Computer~Always~~haha~~xDD
Christmas day evening , or night > I went K.L. Plaza
Low Yat~~

Before i go~~At home~~^^ Smile pls~~^^

On the way~~== look so...ehem...haha...

We actually want eat dinner at the vege restaurant in Lowyat , but it closed that time .
We saw Old town and have a seat , again . ==
But so boring for seeing that menu...
And then my parent suddenly remember that have a friend told them that have a organic restaurant out of there.
So we went out and find , finally found besides TzuCh
i ^^
So great , decoration also good , and their food special and healthy ~~^^
Organic shop , a bit expensive , but worth~~=] yaya~~^^
The restaurant name is WOOD~~sth like that~~yeng~~xD

So great~~^^ xDD
Ka'cha~~Took a photo~~^^ My hair~~o.o

Meal~~=d yum~~~^^ got set meal orh~~xD

They have christmas decor too~~^^


After eating , we bought something there~~There got s
ell many food ingredients and healthy special things~=]
(I want buy their cake of daily but mom said next time~~T^T haha~~And I found a fruit puree there~~Next time I must go try their stuff!! ^^xD)

And then we took stairs went to Tzu Chi beside~~=]
So peace there~~x] But my heart have a long time in a mess~~.....
Hope can go there do something always~~^^
There also got some activities and lessons~~Hope can atte
nd some~~=]
Especially can protect ourselves one~~^^ Or make ourselves better~~^^
I bought 2 types of files there~~=]

After that , we walked back to Low Yat ~~

I decided to buy a 8GB pendrive~~So I asked my parent how much it is~~
Then we also called brother and asked~~
Finally I bought it at level....haha~~cost 57~=]
xDD Actually the another factor that makes me want to buy is I can watch drama~~
wakakaka~~One of the factor larh~~=] And I also can own a pendrive myself~~^^ xD


Lift , Pay , carpark , back~
On the way , there got queued cars~~jam~~kaka~
~xD
I seek the peoples and shop outside the cars~~

K.L~~Lots of lengluiilengzai , lots of couples , Lowyat full of ICT stuffs or items, huge crowd of peoples from anywhere....
And~~~Guess what?? I saw many many ROMP W
ORKERS!!! came out from buildings~x)
Red shirt and blue shirt~~xD
So great that can work part time at ROMP~~x) All workers young peoples aha~~xD
of course~~=P

Photos I took after went back~~=] snap! snap! snap! aha...
Some of photos maybe post up at fb~~kaka~~xD

Blink~~~~xDD old ring~~== I'm a girl like to dream~~~~~? aha.

Yesterday changed curtain , and my daddy already crazy>< de
And he also remove the tables or sth from bro's room or my future room?
Am facing computer yesterday , and he angry of why I duwan open the "air pump fan"~~Don't know how to mentioned it~
His eyes so fierce and horrible! And he knocked my head...omg...
After changed curtain , feel different . aha . not bad bah .
Yesterday I also chat with my friends~~x) =D
haha~~I also created a phrase yesterday~~haha~~xD
Actually I'm not naughty , just I lazy~~xDDD ahahahahha~~
For my parent~~xDD
Calm down , don't be so angry and hot-tempered man~~

Today? Maybe got go out~~x) Don't know~~
Stay tune~~^^ xD bye bye~~

No comments: