Hahahahaha~~
Today I went buy a school bag~~white in colour~With Juicy Couture word on it~Green colour patterns~~x)
But my mommy said too small and white in colour~She said she give me 1 week time , it will become dirty and black already~~x)
yaya~~But I love it~~xD Maybe I can bring it to go travel or gaigai~~x)
Haha~~
Recently .....How am i? My friends know~haha~~
I will try to stop that . I don't want mix into that~
Stop it....
Haizzzz...
Haha~~Want new year luu~~And open school soon luu~~
I miss u all arr~~My friends~~^^ xDD
I also don't know why suddenly soooo miss u all de~~haha~~xD
Miss me also o~~~^^ haha~~
Hope next year will be better~~Best! haha~~xD ^^
Today I read back my little diary~gan en zha ji~
Ago,I really so 单纯 , so cute , so obedient...
And I read jor happy~~haha~~xD
Now? haha...Can said growing up~~=]
Haha....Haizz...
And I saw my photos when went to a trip to kl with my skul band~
whoa...............>< I think now better...ya...better a bit...hehe...
But dulu so good also~~x) I meant my mind~~=]
Haha...Whatever. Now is now . Ago is ago .
We can't go back . We just can march in . =]
Haha. =]
Haizzzzzz.....^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~
Muacks~haha~~=]
No comments:
Post a Comment