^^ xDD mou liu post again~~
Just now came back from tuition class . haha.
And I actually started to rush the maths homework for chapters from 5p.m. gem .
Haha. But actually our real teacher didn't come today . ==
Got another teacher replace him . And gave us a PMR test . ==
Haha . At that moment , my brain don't know why . ==
Can't go smoothly at all! haha . Always asked Elaine Lin . =]
Haha . maybe I'm strongly affected by holidays~~xDD
Or rush the homework until lagged jor? haha .
That's not me! haha .
But some of the question is Form 3 question .
We don't know how to do de .
Then teacher explained , we also half half blur blur gem . haha .
Okay lorh . Later will learn de . =]
I think Elaine geng . haha . She knew the boys and asked like buddies with them gem .
haha . Although they are my secondary skul classmate also , I also didn't know them . ==
Haha . whatever . din choi . xD
And today also facing computer for awhole day~~haha~~
xD maybe my eyes gonna fainted . o.o xD
Chatting , facebooking , blogging , always . xD
Then what can do? o.o
hehe.
Okay . bye all~~Goodnight~~^^
Have a sweet sweet dream~~kaka~~xD
No comments:
Post a Comment